Lifestyle tips

Appetite stimulants

Nyarlep:
I would be wary of taking any of the gen 1 antihistamines on a regular basis. There are both a bevy of known undesirable sideffects and some worrying studies into links to neural degenerative diseases and long term use of those kinds of meds. I doubt op is planning on taking it for years but do be careful.

I remember a few years ago, there were a bunch of women taking apetamin to gain weight. They were not feedists, mind you. They were mostly skinny women looking to gain some curves.

Most of them stopped due to a tank in quality of life.

Those first gen antihistimens are no joke. Sure, some of them are still used, but they are for short-term use under doctor supervision. For example, one of the potential side effects is low blood pressure.

Never mess with medication willy nilly. Even OTC meds need to be taken with caution.
2 weeks

Appetite stimulants

I have found the best appetite stimulant is pushing your capacity over time. While it may be tempting to race to enormity, the journey can be just as fun as the destination.

It also depends on whether you're seeking to gain weight quickly, or if you want to be able to eat a ton of food in one sitting?
1 week

Appetite stimulants

zyprexa turned me from an anorexic to a binge eater, if you are looking for a substance that will make you hungry Zyprexa made me gain 100lb in 3 months
1 week

Appetite stimulants

I tried Apetamin once several years ago, and each night I had really bizarre dreams.

The worst was the orange juice dream.

I dreamt I was chugging a big bottle of orange juice. I noted that the orange juice was warm, and seemed kind of thick and "lumpy" I chugged maybe half the bottle before stopping and looking at it. It was then that I realized the juice had a nasty mass of dead fruit flies floating it it. Like a big blob of them.

I woke up gagging and retching I was so repulsed, and it seemed SO real. UGH.
1 week

Appetite stimulants

Sarahishungry420:
zyprexa turned me from an anorexic to a binge eater, if you are looking for a substance that will make you hungry Zyprexa made me gain 100lb in 3 months

How long after you started taking the medication did it take for u to become an eating machine?
These types of medication usually take so time to have an effect?
Did you experience any other side effects ?

I wanted to ad that weed is also a good appetite enhancer šŸ¤šŸ˜‰
1 week

Appetite stimulants

5 weeks in and another 1.5 lbs gained this week, for a total gain of 8.5 lbs so far.

As has been mentioned previously in the thread this medication has many side effects, so definitely keep those in mind if you are thinking about starting on cyproheptadine (or indeed any medication).

Personally Iā€™m planning on continuing until I run out of the 60 pills I bought. I still get drowsiness and the occasional dry mouth even 5 weeks in, but no other negative side effects so far. My appetite is still very strong and I find myself snacking during work way more often than before.

Hopefully will keep up this rate of gaining, Iā€™m up over 20 lbs in 2024 and well over my previous ATH weight
1 week
12   loading