Lifestyle tips

Appetite stimulants

zyprexa turned me from an anorexic to a binge eater, if you are looking for a substance that will make you hungry Zyprexa made me gain 100lb in 3 months
3 weeks

Appetite stimulants

I tried Apetamin once several years ago, and each night I had really bizarre dreams.

The worst was the orange juice dream.

I dreamt I was chugging a big bottle of orange juice. I noted that the orange juice was warm, and seemed kind of thick and "lumpy" I chugged maybe half the bottle before stopping and looking at it. It was then that I realized the juice had a nasty mass of dead fruit flies floating it it. Like a big blob of them.

I woke up gagging and retching I was so repulsed, and it seemed SO real. UGH.
3 weeks

Appetite stimulants

Sarahishungry420:
zyprexa turned me from an anorexic to a binge eater, if you are looking for a substance that will make you hungry Zyprexa made me gain 100lb in 3 months

How long after you started taking the medication did it take for u to become an eating machine?
These types of medication usually take so time to have an effect?
Did you experience any other side effects ?

I wanted to ad that weed is also a good appetite enhancer 🤝😉
3 weeks

Appetite stimulants

5 weeks in and another 1.5 lbs gained this week, for a total gain of 8.5 lbs so far.

As has been mentioned previously in the thread this medication has many side effects, so definitely keep those in mind if you are thinking about starting on cyproheptadine (or indeed any medication).

Personally I’m planning on continuing until I run out of the 60 pills I bought. I still get drowsiness and the occasional dry mouth even 5 weeks in, but no other negative side effects so far. My appetite is still very strong and I find myself snacking during work way more often than before.

Hopefully will keep up this rate of gaining, I’m up over 20 lbs in 2024 and well over my previous ATH weight
3 weeks

Appetite stimulants

So I decided to pause my periactin experiment shortly after my last update. I just could not shake off the drowsiness it was causing, and I need to be as sharp as possible for my new project at work.

I hope to resume taking it when the time is right. It helped me finally break through the 200lb mark and ramped up my appetite like nothing else
1 week

Appetite stimulants

Sarahishungry420:

Hhhggg:
How long after you started taking the medication did it take for u to become an eating machine?
These types of medication usually take so time to have an effect?
Did you experience any other side effects ?

I wanted to ad that weed is also a good appetite enhancer 🤝😉

I’ll actually add that I had a similar experience with zyprexa, gaining about 20lbs in a month
*BUT*
The stuff also caused highly dangerous amounts of hypertension. I nearly fainted multiple times while in the minimum dose. It would consistently put my resting blood pressure around 200/120. I had great psych benefits from taking the med but antipsychotics are a problematic medication class that I would not recommend unless you need. My health response was abnormal mind, my chemistry is far from what a (relatively) normal person experiences but even for a normal person these meds can be problematic.
I’ve also taken seroquel and geodon which have similar effects but seroquel caused greatly intensified sleep apnea and geodon spiked my heart rate to around 100bpm resting and I almost had a cardiac event when I had a panic attack in tandem with the medication. Once again my health is fucky but like this stuff isn’t unheard of, even causing permanent problems after ceasing the meds.
Now I’m not a licensed doctor, my experience just comes from working in the space and taking a lot of these (for their intended purposes) but they all carry risks. If someone was really intent, I might say to ask their doctor about mirtazapine as it’s typically better tolerated from my anecdotal experience seeing others on it. It’s often prescribed explicitly as an appetite stimulant and I hear less complaints but it’s still an antipsychotic.

I know concern trolling is something we’re all just really done with here and y’all can do what you want. Just above all else don’t start taking or asking for stuff on a whim. Know what your getting into in advance.
2 days

Appetite stimulants

I have a suggestion. NO health risks:

A bottle of massage oil. Relaxing music and LOTS of belly worship. LOTS and LOTS of belly worship.
1 day
12   loading