General

Weight not staying on 23f

I think I’m losing weight. Really feels like it. Any Fatty foods/beverages I should try? I’ve never ever had a problem with keeping weight on but lately I’ve been losing weight rather than gaining. I haven’t had a change in intake so it’s not adding up to much for me. I got on the scale just a few hours ago and I’m at 578 but just 3 or 4 days ago I was 582. I do take meds but the meds I take doesn't affect weight loss or weight gain. Should I do more milkshakes and use a funnel? Or just let it be? I need advice! Discord:blubberbabe incase my messages here gets limited
1 week

It's possible that you're moving a lot more of late, which can make a significant difference. It might also be worth making a food diary to see if there has been a significant change lately
1 week

Angelgluttony:
I think I’m losing weight. Really feels like it. Any Fatty foods/beverages I should try? I’ve never ever had a problem with keeping weight on but lately I’ve been losing weight rather than gaining. I haven’t had a change in intake so it’s not adding up to much for me. I got on the scale just a few hours ago and I’m at 578 but just 3 or 4 days ago I was 582. I do take meds but the meds I take doesn't affect weight loss or weight gain. Should I do more milkshakes and use a funnel? Or just let it be? I need advice! Discord:blubberbabe incase my messages here gets limited

Based on a previous post, you said you had 10% function of your kidneys.

Which means you have End Stage Renal Disease and are on dialysis.

So of course you are losing weight. Your body is disentigrating.

Personally, I'd do whatever it takes to eligible for a kidney transplant.
1 week