General

Question for the burp/fart enthusiasts

I've been curious about this for a while, and since I don't know anyone into it IRL, I figured it'd be easier to find some answers here.

What is the aspect of gas that burp/fart enthusiasts find attractive? Is it the release of pressure? Smell? The societal implications? Some other factor?

As I mentioned, I'm genuinely curious, so I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
1 week

I’m not a fart enthusiast or a fart huffer but I can imagine it’s similar to feelings of letting oneself go/seeing someone letting themselves go, like all things kink I’m sure there’s multiple reasons that might not be explainable
1 week

Ligr77:
I've been curious about this for a while, and since I don't know anyone into it IRL, I figured it'd be easier to find some answers here.

What is the aspect of gas that burp/fart enthusiasts find attractive? Is it the release of pressure? Smell? The societal implications? Some other factor?

As I mentioned, I'm genuinely curious, so I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

For me it’s the pressure of the gas and the smell. Especially if someone fat is sitting on me
1 week

Ligr77:

I enjoy stuffed belly burps. Anything else isn't interesting to me.

For me, it's all about the gluttony. I love it when my partner is beached by his overstuffed belly, gasping for breath, and desperately belching for relief.

It's a good.

It's also nigh when he is comfortably stuffed and sleepy. Rubbing his belly to help him digest, a few burps here and there, and then off to la la land. It's all about the decadence, gluttony,and hedonism for me.

Not into farts tho. Someone else will have to speak on that.
1 week

Never in my life did I think I'd be into burping and farting. Then I fell in love with a woman who's really confident, hungry, and prepared to gain as much weight as practically possible. Her belches and farts are to me like a sign of her pride, vigor... and appetite.

I've noticed the tone of her farts has changed as she's gained more than 150 pounds with my feeding and encouragement. They used to be light and dainty, but now they sound sloppy and squelchy. Not that she's slobby or dirty. Her farts literally don't even smell. It's just that she's become so huge and flabby that her rear end just QUAKES when she breaks wind. She's not even ashamed, in fact I'll mock her farting sounds and make her laugh.

Her burps on the other hand are high-pitched and feminine sounding. It's adorable.
1 week

I like burps, but I agree with munchies that stuffed belly burps are best. The hiccuping and burping from an overstuffed belly, the sighs of relief, the gurgling sounds, etc. I think it's partly knowing what gluttony brought it on. Also, like wifestuffer said, the confidence of a woman to just belch out loud is kind of sexy in itself. Having someone burp right in your face, so close you can smell it, is basically an act of dominance.
As far as farts, i'd only be interested in it if it's brought on by extreme stuffing, or maybe intentionally eating way too much of something with the intent to cause bloating, gas, and discomfort.
Overall, i'd say for most of us who have any interest in it, these are tangential fetishes. Not primary, but still related to feedism.
1 week

I'm into the former, and to me it's all about the meaning of it. I like them if they come from a fat dude eating or drinking.

When I see gainer videos that meet the criteria, what passes inside my brain are these thoughts: "Holy shit, this guy is so big that he put all of that down and his stomach NEEDS to aliviate the pressure, but damn, he keeps pushing throught the belches, and everything he's gulping down will make him even fatter, god". It just clicks with me.

I take the chance to mention a youtube channel of this kind: Flipadelphia. (Formely known as Collegegut). His videos feature tons of burping. He seems to dissapear for long periods of time, but his content is so, so good. Plus he blew up during quarantine.
youtube.com/@Flipadelphia
1 week