Fat experiences

Driving and snacking

When the Pandemic hit I started driving farther to buy groceries just because….. Then started to snack on the 15 mile or so drive home with some purchased item…. Usually a bag of chips or some cookies comes to sit next to me. Now still have continued to snack as I leave the grocery. .. Just finished off four bakery brownies on the drive home…. even though the drive was only about 10 minutes….😀
1 week

Driving and snacking

Ughhh I NEED brownies so bad
1 week

Driving and snacking

Not one of my proudest moments but def one of my fattest moments was this week when I was on my way to get lunch I stopped at a gas station and got myself 3 donuts and a large chocolate milk, and like I was going to get McDonald’s already haha
1 week

Driving and snacking

RoundRosy:
When the Pandemic hit I started driving farther to buy groceries just because….. Then started to snack on the 15 mile or so drive home with some purchased item…. Usually a bag of chips or some cookies comes to sit next to me. Now still have continued to snack as I leave the grocery. .. Just finished off four bakery brownies on the drive home…. even though the drive was only about 10 minutes….😀

Mmmmm, you're inhaling them 😉😍
1 week

Driving and snacking

One summer over 20 years ago, I began hooking up with a BBW who couldn't help herself when it came to eating fast food in her car.

I didn't mind this girl's affinity for fast food one bit. Despite being an FA and not a feeder, I actually found her consumption sexy, however she was too lazy to discard the trash.

We had plans to go to her family's camper to hang out one evening. She came by my work as I was getting ready to lock up, and suggested we go in her car.

Whenever I saw the mess of Wendy's and McDonald's wrappers and bags strewn about all over the interior, it disgusted me to the point I refused to get in. She became visibly embarrassed, but surprisingly didn't leave or want to change plans. Following her to the campground in my car, I felt bad for not approaching the situation more tactfully.

That feeling didn't last very long. Apparently me calling her out over her messy car somehow triggered her to become ridiculously turned on. No sooner than we got into the camper, that girl got super aggressive with me and wasted no time taking out her frustrations.
1 week