Gaining

Stretch marks

Hey all. I'm pretty new to this. I started back in August at around 135-140 ish pounds and I'm up to 175 pounds today. I only have these tiny little red stretch marks on my thigh (about 5 super tiny marks) but that's about it. My belly has some purple marks that are super squiggly and thin. Are these supposed to be stretch marks? How do I actually get them to be red lmao. They've just been purple for a while and they look like those veins you get when you stand for long periods of time (poor circulation).

Any idea if they'll eventually break through to be red, or if they're even stretch marks at all?
1 week

Stretch marks

They can be different colors stretchmarks, but its a clear sign ur stretching out, and the fat is growing, be careful cos once ur stretched ur stretched for good
1 week

Stretch marks

Bellyhangjim:
They can be different colors stretchmarks, but its a clear sign ur stretching out, and the fat is growing, be careful cos once ur stretched ur stretched for good

That's good to know thanks. Do you have any tips for a new-ish gainer? I'd love to have large stretch marks soon.
1 week

Stretch marks

SynthChip:
That's good to know thanks. Do you have any tips for a new-ish gainer? I'd love to have large stretch marks soon.

Stretch marks are far more common (though not guaranteed) when gaining weight rapidly since your body generally can't keep up, so if you really want a shot at large stretch marks you'd have to up your calorie intake significantly for a decent amount of time if you want them as soon as possible. Though it's worth noting that stretch marks generally appear at a heavier weight since that's when the skin is gonna need to stretch out more (and when done quickly the effect will be more dramatic), so you may just have to keep waiting until you're big enough.
1 week

Stretch marks

My Lisa's stretch marks are very faint because her skin is dark so they show up as these pale streaks. But they make me proud of the way she eats for us together!
1 week