Fat experiences

Fat shamed

Last week my friends took me out and had a fat intervention for me. I was fit with abs. They told me how surprised they were at how large I've let myself get. It was hot to tell them how comfortable I am plus sized not worrying about what I eat or stressing about getting to the gym. It was so hot to have my gain brought up.
1 week

Fat shamed

And good on you for standing up with what you’re comfortable with. Each person has their choices in life and it doesn’t matter if people think otherwise.
You keep doing what you like, despite anything else
1 week

Fat shamed

I have a female friend that recently pointed out to me how large I’m getting and told me she was concerned. I sincerely appreciate her concern but the sexual excitement and arousal was on another level.

I have known her for over ten years so she has seen me gain around 100-120 pounds in that time.
1 week

Fat shamed

HRHB15:
I have a female friend that recently pointed out to me how large I’m getting and told me she was concerned. I sincerely appreciate her concern but the sexual excitement and arousal was on another level.

I have known her for over ten years so she has seen me gain around 100-120 pounds in that time.

Let hope she doesn't wobble u to the scales then! -
1 week

Fat shamed

Going out on dates, other women have said stuff like "Ewww she's so fat!" loud enough to be heard by her.

But she accepts she's a big hungry fatty and she knows her boy is trying to make her as huge as possible. Her response: "That was rude... but also true! Honey, get me some ice cream."
1 week

Fat shamed

I haven’t been fat shamed in a while, I think last time it happened it was something about not needing as scarf because I have so many chins. honestly I’m prepared to just be like “yeah I mean tell me something I don’t already know” next time it happens… you don’t get to 465 pounds not knowing your fat lol
1 week

Fat shamed

In my experience as a fat, middle aged guy, I don’t get fat shamed openly to my face a lot. But two incidents happened to me over the last couple of months that could count as fat shaming. A few weeks ago I was riding in an elevator alone. It stopped partway to my destination and someone was waiting to get on. When they saw me, they stopped (even though there was plenty of open space) and all of a sudden pretended that they forgot something. The other incident was more obvious. I was picking up a box of donuts (😋) and an elderly woman commented quietly (or so she thought) to her friend that “I didn’t look like I needed that” I looked straight at at her and said “no, but I want it!”. She turned beet red! 🤣
1 week

Fat shamed

Just my whole life especially in youth there hasn't been much I haven't been called at one time or another
1 week

Fat shamed

was told I looked preggo,n got a boner yet I like being teased
2 days

Fat shamed

I have a friend I used to run with. She saw me a couple of weeks ago and asked when the any was due and gave me a lot of grief and teasing for my weight gain
2 days