Lifestyle tips

Maintaining vs gaining

I was wondering if anyone who's at of close to their goal weight had any tips on how to keep relatively healthy while still maintaining their goals.

You see, I'm really close to my goal of 275, and I love the full feeling I get after stuffing my belly, but I still want to stay relatively healthy.

I'm really hoping someone has some advice, because I'm really comforted knowing I'm so close, but I really don't want to lose all of my progress.
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

Ligr77:
I was wondering if anyone who's at of close to their goal weight had any tips on how to keep relatively healthy while still maintaining their goals.

You see, I'm really close to my goal of 275, and I love the full feeling I get after stuffing my belly, but I still want to stay relatively healthy.

I'm really hoping someone has some advice, because I'm really comforted knowing I'm so close, but I really don't want to lose all of my progress.

I can offer advice, but it depends on your goals. Do you want to maintain your weight? Do you still want to gain? Do you want to stuff yourself from time to time?
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

Ligr77:

Munchies:
I can offer advice, but it depends on your goals. Do you want to maintain your weight? Do you still want to gain? Do you want to stuff yourself from time to time?

I'd say I'd like to maintain, but I'd also love to fit in the occasional stuffing session.
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

Ligr77:

Munchies:

Ligr77:
I'd say I'd like to maintain, but I'd also love to fit in the occasional stuffing session.

In this moment, what would you say are your struggles to achieving this?
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

Ligr77:

Munchies:

Ligr77:

Munchies:

Well, the main problem is that I don't really get much exercise outside my current job, so i'm trying to figure out some kind of exercise routine that won't reverse my progress.

It doesn't help that I don't have a license, so that's limits my exercise options a bit.
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

Ligr77:

Munchies:

Ligr77:

Munchies:

Ligr77:
Well, the main problem is that I don't really get much exercise outside my current job, so i'm trying to figure out some kind of exercise routine that won't reverse my progress.

It doesn't help that I don't have a license, so that's limits my exercise options a bit.

You don't need to drive to the gym to get fit. You have a lot of options. Get a Fitbit, pick up a physical hobby, or start volunteering. You can even get yourself a home gym by getting some seats, resistance bands, and a yoga mat.

But, most importantly, have fun while you do it.
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

I like going for walks if not to hot it’s not much but keeps you limber and you won’t feel like you got hit by a truck if you ever have to walk more than 100 feet or something
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

Okay, so quick update on the exercise situation:

I did remember that I used to have Just Dance on my Xbox One, and luckily it's giving me the option to redownload it onto my Xbox Series X. Thus, I'm gonna see if I can use my phone as a controller. Fingers crossed that it works, as I remember getting a lot of exercise(for me at least lol) out of it back in the day!
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

Ligr77:
Okay, so quick update on the exercise situation:

I did remember that I used to have Just Dance on my Xbox One, and luckily it's giving me the option to redownload it onto my Xbox Series X. Thus, I'm gonna see if I can use my phone as a controller. Fingers crossed that it works, as I remember getting a lot of exercise(for me at least lol) out of it back in the day!

This sounds like a great idea! Have all the fun!
2 weeks

Maintaining vs gaining

I haven’t played a ddr style game in a long time but I’m surprised they haven’t really done that in the newer generations of console I get that the Kinect and stuff kinda flopped but with how advanced tech has gotten it’s been kinda non existent, same with stuff like guitar hero
2 weeks
12   loading