Feeder/Feedee

Hungry girl looking to be spoiled

Im looking for a feeder (online only to start but would be willing to meet up when trust is established) who wants to send me delicious food and help me grow and get pictures of my progress/my binges. I love to be pampered and spoiled with cute plus size clothes and yummy treats. If this sounds interesting to you, drop me a message
2 weeks

Here we go…
1 week

Anybody who wants to feed me will get private before/after photos (NOT nudes, tasteful belly pics though) and a short vid of me eating what you send. I also love to be taken out!
1 week

Im not a camgirl, OF girl or scammer, Im VERY upfront about what I want and looking for somebody who is serious about pampering me
1 week

🤣🤣🤣
1 week

The definition of insanity is when someone tries the same thing expecting a different result.

I think most people would like to start slow, talk to one and other about daily life and form some sort of connection.

Just sending updates while not communicating via phone calls or other such things means it's the same song and dance that wastes their time and your time. You see it again and again.

Having been through that possibly multiple times and having heard the same song and dance sometimes without a fresh coat of paint burns people out.

I am not saying you're one of those individuals by any means but that is most likely why you are getting the response you are being given. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you don't already know and helping set the tone.

This site and others like it are inundated with scams and scammers. It doesn't mean you can't spot them. It just gets very, very, tedious and old and wastes both your time and theirs. To be fair it exists on both sides.

It's why I wouldn't really consider anyone who wouldn't actually want a relationship and start there first? What's the point to it all otherwise? I think that thought goes through most people who are legitimate's head.

I've seen it burn out feedee, and I've seen it burn out feeders. No one is per say guilt free but time is your most valuable asset you can give someone. And time and lifespan do represent money as well. You trade things in time and lifespan, you don't trade in just money or finances. It puts a much different frame of reference when people think of things that way.

If someone both is investing their time with you it is taking away from other things. People have to give finances for this which they do so for various reasons. It still represents hours, days, months, and years of their blood sweat and tears.

In other ways some of the feeders manipulate women by promising the world. Taking advantage of certain individuals and getting what they want and leaving. It involves someone giving away something instead psychological. Which may or may not be priceless and may someday become priceless.

Both experiences can and will leave a sour taste in both parties mouths. I hope that clarifies things.
1 week

GrillMaster:
The definition of insanity is when someone tries the same thing expecting a different result.

I think most people would like to start slow, talk to one and other about daily life and form some sort of connection.

Just sending updates while not communicating via phone calls or other such things means it's the same song and dance that wastes their time and your time. You see it again and again.

Having been through that possibly multiple times and having heard the same song and dance sometimes without a fresh coat of paint burns people out.

I am not saying you're one of those individuals by any means but that is most likely why you are getting the response you are being given. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you don't already know and helping set the tone.

This site and others like it are inundated with scams and scammers. It doesn't mean you can't spot them. It just gets very, very, tedious and old and wastes both your time and theirs. To be fair it exists on both sides.

It's why I wouldn't really consider anyone who wouldn't actually want a relationship and start there first? What's the point to it all otherwise? I think that thought goes through most people who are legitimate's head.

I've seen it burn out feedee, and I've seen it burn out feeders. No one is per say guilt free but time is your most valuable asset you can give someone. And time and lifespan do represent money as well. You trade things in time and lifespan, you don't trade in just money or finances. It puts a much different frame of reference when people think of things that way.

If someone both is investing their time with you it is taking away from other things. People have to give finances for this which they do so for various reasons. It still represents hours, days, months, and years of their blood sweat and tears.

In other ways some of the feeders manipulate women by promising the world. Taking advantage of certain individuals and getting what they want and leaving. It involves someone giving away something instead psychological. Which may or may not be priceless and may someday become priceless.

Both experiences can and will leave a sour taste in both parties mouths. I hope that clarifies things.

This may be the best explanation I've ever seen on this site when it comes to this topic. Can this be pinned?
1 week