Submission and domination

Is anybody here into "gentle findomme" or "sissy sisterhood"?

Those are probably two of my biggest kinks. Findomme appeals to me because I really like the idea of the power of a guy sacrificing and going without his needs to fulfill my whims. I also just like to be worshipped/spoiled/pampered but im not necessarily cruel like a lot of findommes are, I just enjoy the power and since finances and power go hand in hand being paid just to exist makes me feel like a goddess.

Ive also had "sissy twins" in the past which was fun, basically they were submissive men interested in feminine dress for sexual purposes and I would show them what to buy and they would buy one for both of us in return. It was fun because I like to share my unique style and I helped them move away from the cliches.
3 weeks

Finedomme has never appealed to mesmiley
Is one of those things were I can’t really understand the benefit 😅

I mean in the end just get chash with out doing anything … so I kind of get why it is convenient.
But also Its probably one of the most exploding froms of “ relationship”

On the other hand FLR/ Ds relationship the female/dom can have full athority regarding finances.
So quite end level to me at leat since this holds a lot of legal consequences !
3 weeks

I don't find it exploitative as long as it is for the mutual enjoyment of both parties. I get that it is a niche fetish, it isn't for everybody. Under capitalism, money is power, some people get off on surrendering that power or experiencing poverty with a safety net/safe word of sorts. And it is a gross misconception that a findomme does nothing in return. It is still, emotionally, a D/s relationship and can include praise, aftercare, etc. If anything it is the subs who tend to prefer a more exploitative type of relationship and take things too far too fast. I like to be spoiled and worshipped, its not just money to me, taking money from a sub is kinky. Knowing that somebody is working full time and eating ramen for dinner so I can spend their money on bath bombs and cute panties genuinely turns me on and makes me feel powerful. Im not a camgirl or an OF girl I don't trade money for sex acts, I genuinely enjoy taking money from men knowing the only thing I am giving them in return is the release of power. Findomming can actually get quite work-intensive if you start a long term relationship and you wind up controlling his budget and diet and access to hot water and stuff like that. A lot of the guys who are into findomme have the power of having money and it feels good for them to surrender that and suffer a little bit for a cruel mistress, others feel burdened by their finances and will give up financial control to be given a budget and therefor freedom from financial decisions. Both the sub and the domme can get a great deal both emotionally and sexually from such exchanges.
But like I said I know it is niche I would never try to force it on anybody who wasn't into it, Im a queen not a thief lol
3 weeks

Thank you for sharing smiley
To be honest I can understand were you are coming from!
So like with every kink just because we categorise them there still very different for every one!
Of course there is no such thing as right or wrong as long it’s SSC.
3 weeks