Fat experiences

The munchies has always sounded hot

I don’t get turned on, but everytime someone (a plentiful amount of people in my life)mentions they’re so fucking hungry and how much they can eat, it’s enticing. Since some of these people are close to me and family, I avoid letting fetish thoughts rule over my own morals (I don’t think dirty shit about people close to me). It does no matter what catch my attention though, often times I get more excited and interested than horny, it’s fun!
I’m gonna get into weed stuff, one of my friends is gonna show me. It just sounds like a lot of fun to explore, with the fun bonus of the munchies!
3 weeks

Weed doesn’t give everyone the munchies. A lot of the time it does the opposite too.
3 weeks

Yes I'm very hot.
🤣🤣🤣
3 weeks

Munchies:
Yes I'm very hot.
🤣🤣🤣

As well as a talented writer and intelligent person. It's always worth reading what you have to say.
3 weeks

Munchies:
Yes I'm very hot.
🤣🤣🤣

Finish8000:
As well as a talented writer and intelligent person. It's always worth reading what you have to say.

Lmao!
3 weeks

The munchies are definitely very real, and just as hot as they sound! I smoke multiple times every day and it gives me the biggest sweet tooth, I just give in and snack on whatever junk is nearby XD
I live near a McDonald’s so smoking normally ends in a trip there!
3 weeks

PurpleJade:
Weed doesn’t give everyone the munchies. A lot of the time it does the opposite too.

Very much the case! A lot of it depends on strain too, a heavy Indica will make you feel like part of the couch, a heavy Sativa will give you like energy; people say either or both give them the munchies 🤷‍♂️
A lot of it depends on the person entirely too, some people just don’t get the munchies
3 weeks