General

Question about heavy cream

I don't know if it's the same thing we have here. It's called only "cream" and has 390 cals per 100ml.

And I simply LOVE it!

My question was, if drinking 250ml gives me no gastric upset whatsoever, can I safely increase to more and is it guaranteed that I won't poop out any nutritious calories?

Is it true that if you take more than 1000 cals at once, the rest would go to waste?
1 week

Question about heavy cream

ObeseCalorie:
I don't know if it's the same thing we have here. It's called only "cream" and has 390 cals per 100ml.

And I simply LOVE it!

My question was, if drinking 250ml gives me no gastric upset whatsoever, can I safely increase to more and is it guaranteed that I won't poop out any nutritious calories?

Is it true that if you take more than 1000 cals at once, the rest would go to waste?

This is your friendly reminder that you can only asorb so much nutrition at once. You will poop out the rest.

The amount of calories you can consume at once varies, but 1K is the average amount. However, the more fat in your diet, the less you can absorb.

If you want to try drinking more, feel free. However, I highly recommend taking breaks. It's not healthy to have your blood trygliceride levels elevated for too long.

Also, consider cooking or baking with the cream instead of drinking it. It will add a nice calorie boost to your foods, make things taste richer, and you won't go through the cream as fast.

After all, if you use dairy products to gain weight, they work best in tangent with other foods.
1 week