General

Gaining weight after moving out

Has anybody else started gaining after moving out of their parents house? I feel like this would be relatively common but I don’t see it talked about all that often!

Since turning 18 I have moved out into an apartment of my own and for the first time in my life weight has started really piling on, and I’ve found it thrilling after a lifetime of being skinny so I’ve been itching to talk about it somewhere.
I’m only 110 pounds but a few months ago I was 90, and now all of my pants are super tight and give me major muffin tops when I sit :’)
I don’t think I’ll be slowing down anytime soon, with all of the eating and drinking I’ve been doing and with McDonald’s only a minute walk away I’m eagerly awaiting another ten pounds at least.
1 week

For sure. It was the same for me. I think it's a natural progression, without having parents around you can indulge in food and fantasize without judgmental comments or prying eyes. I put on twenty pounds the first time I left my childhood home. The only thing that sucks is the food is WAY better at home during the holidays, so if you wanna remain stealthy, wear baggy clothes (only works up to a certain weight!)
1 week

Faust:
Has anybody else started gaining after moving out of their parents house? I feel like this would be relatively common but I don’t see it talked about all that often!

Since turning 18 I have moved out into an apartment of my own and for the first time in my life weight has started really piling on, and I’ve found it thrilling after a lifetime of being skinny so I’ve been itching to talk about it somewhere.
I’m only 110 pounds but a few months ago I was 90, and now all of my pants are super tight and give me major muffin tops when I sit :’)
I don’t think I’ll be slowing down anytime soon, with all of the eating and drinking I’ve been doing and with McDonald’s only a minute walk away I’m eagerly awaiting another ten pounds at least.

I'm glad you are no longer underweight.

I used to be super underweight. I put on about 50 lbs on purpose and noticed my health significantly improved. I went from getting sick at least 2 a year to very rarely.

I do see post from new gainers talking about how they gain from people who just moved out. However, I've noticed most of those people don't stick around for long.

Some of them come back for good. Most of them are serial deleters. Best I can tell, most of them feel overwhelmed about gaining and go back and forth about whether or not they want to commit it gaining.
1 week

I'm not sure exactly how common it is, but I've heard the story many times. Seems like as soon as they're on their own they start eating way more without even thinking much about it.
1 week

Faust:

Munchies:
I'm glad you are no longer underweight.

I used to be super underweight. I put on about 50 lbs on purpose and noticed my health significantly improved. I went from getting sick at least 2 a year to very rarely.

I do see post from new gainers talking about how they gain from people who just moved out. However, I've noticed most of those people don't stick around for long.

Some of them come back for good. Most of them are serial deleters. Best I can tell, most of them feel overwhelmed about gaining and go back and forth about whether or not they want to commit it gaining.

"Serial deleters" - ha!

And true
1 week