General

Fat mermaids

Can we talk about fat mermaids? Sailors didn't see manatees on rocks and think they were some instagram baddie waif who does a juice cleanse twice a month they thought they were some fine-ass big girls. Every aquatic mammal has literal blubber. Why do people draw mermaids skinny, they wouldn't be able to survive in the ocean with that physique? Where are all the fat mermaids in art/media?
1 week

Fat mermaids

Sarahishungry420:
Can we talk about fat mermaids? Sailors didn't see manatees on rocks and think they were some instagram baddie waif who does a juice cleanse twice a month they thought they were some fine-ass big girls. Every aquatic mammal has literal blubber. Why do people draw mermaids skinny, they wouldn't be able to survive in the ocean with that physique? Where are all the fat mermaids in art/media?

I would offer up Tayto's ultra cool "Searching for Selkies" for some talk on this subject!

fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/searching+for+selkies/author/Tayto
1 week

Fat mermaids

Sarahishungry420:

This is a repost of the original vid. The original came out when I was a kid.

?si=T0oGKCFBZmFmwggY
1 week

Fat mermaids

Sarahishungry420:

Giantess whale maids would be awesome most marine mammals are huge in general bigger than humans (sea otters are only small ones I can think of)
1 week