Fat experiences

Revealing bellies in public

Onemorewonthurt:
Sometimes I'll see people out and about wearing shirts that cover all but a little of their bellies. (Not crop tops, average sized shirts but the underbelly either hangs out or is protruding out.) Its obviously hot to me but I'm curious if anyone here makes a habit of going out like that? Is it just an issue of not finding clothes in the right size or is it a bit of enjoying your size?

For some feedists it's intentional but remember this is a niche community so doubt most you're seeing are into this.
It is mainly chop up to when your body moves gravity takes it course. So at first in the mirror someones belly is contained but during movement they are unaware of how much their shirt is riding up
1 week

Most of my shirts cover my belly I buy them like that but even still sometimes shit just rides up and more likely than not I’m probably the last one to notice

>tfw you gross someone out with your belly hanging out and you have no idea why they’re making faces until you realize your shirt rode up revealing your soft belly for all the world to see
1 week

I wish I could get the confidence, because it's a turn-on for me. But I'm not even able to wear clothes which are not baggy in public.
I won't ever manage to show my face on here for example.
But I'll be working on it to get more confidence.
1 week

I Love wearing shirts that reveal the sexy lower curve of my belly in public. Yes there maybe some people who are disgusted by seeing it. But there are also some people who like it.
1 week

I don’t have any shirts that ride up yet to show my belly. I do have button up shirts that are snug and the buttons pull a bit. It’s taken me a long time to unlearn trying to hold my gut in, and to wear shirts that the buttons pull. I enjoy and am proud to show off my belly.
1 week

I don’t have any shirts that do this, but I do love a snug shirt tucked in that shows off my round belly and love handles.
6 days

For me my belly is so low i have to tuck it into my jeans,

I have seen people let it all hang out and its a site to see i must admit, the amazement and discussed depending on who's looking

I once heard a mother tell he little one, that's what happens if u have too many sweets!

good advice i guess
6 days

Generally not, I have to get my shirts and t-shirts in big&tall to make sure the hang is covered. However, sometimes things shift or I move my arms up and the lower hang is revealed to the world. Even though it can be a little bit awkward, I kind of enjoy pulling the shirt back down with a sheepish expression on my face. I have no problem exposing the belly in all its glory at the beach or pool!
6 days

At one point I had to wear elastic, tight-fitting pants due to lack of sizes. Half of my belly was inside my pants and not all the shirts covered my entire belly.
I was embarrassed to go out on the street and have people stop and look at me. Baggy clothes had ceased to exist for me and my options were to wear huge old lady dresses or overcome the embarrassment.
I felt how my body moved in all directions when I walked, I was aware that tight clothing left the shape of my body exposed and that people stopped to look with contempt at my obesity.
We know and are aware that we are obese and that clothes do not hide reality, but we unconsciously seek to hide our body behind clothes out of shame.
That was happening to me.
5 days

For me, this only happens involuntarily, if at all, e.g. when my clothes are too small again, most likely.
exposed I only present my big belly at home regularly, just for me and my husband.
4 days
12   loading