General

Feederism podcast?

Why Don't we have a podcast?
Like, I seen podcasts for other kinks and such, but never a podcast for feederism or just being an FA

Why is that? Like, we need a positive voice or just find more like minded people
1 week

Feederism podcast?

FeederOni:
Like, I seen podcasts for other kinks and such, but never a podcast for feederism or just being an FA

Why is that? Like, we need a positive voice or just find more like minded people

Having interacted with a lot of people on FF, I think it's because most people are not interesting enough to have a podcast.
1 week

Feederism podcast?

gmmm I see. the reason I bring this up
is because (I watch Deadwingdork) I seen zoos and even..other people who i will niot mention, make a podcasts for their..crimes

meanwhile, we don't for some reason
hell, I even seen Atheist podcasts to....
1 week

Feederism podcast?

FeederOni:
is because (I watch Deadwingdork) I seen zoos and even..other people who i will niot mention, make a podcasts for their..crimes

With peace and love, but not everything needs to have a podcast.
1 week

Feederism podcast?

FeederOni:

Munchies:
With peace and love, but not everything needs to have a podcast.

mmm I guess so
thank you for answering
1 week

Feederism podcast?

FeederOni:

Munchies:
Having interacted with a lot of people on FF, I think it's because most people are not interesting enough to have a podcast.

SHOTS FIRED
1 week

Feederism podcast?

FeederOni:

I'd definitely enjoy that! both as an audience or maybe even doing it ourselves and I think there are some great personalities which could feature in episodes, will definitely keep this in mind for the future!
1 week

Feederism podcast?

I don’t think there has been a new episode in a while, but Wood’s feedist podcast (Woods Weird Wellness) was pretty good and featured some guests people might recognize.
1 week

Feederism podcast?

I totally won’t mind that. Especially we could use one nowadays from the way the tone of the internet has changed.

Heck even I won’t mind being a special guest on the podcast too!
1 week

Feederism podcast?

Wood has had one but alas no longer active. You may see some models pop up here and there in plus size talks but never directed about this lifestyle.

You could give it a shot but then every episode has to be mapped out. Will you run out of material to talk about though?
1 week
123   loading