Gaining

Prefered weight

Realisitcly i think in the 300's is a good range for me and a girl, of course if thier was no health issues over a 1000 would be more ideal...

Max Out

smiley
14 years

Prefered weight

I'd prefer to be at least 500
14 years

Prefered weight

Health is priority one, but I'd like to be a nice, fat 600lbs if I could.
14 years

Prefered weight

Anywhere from 220 to 225-lbs.
14 years

Prefered weight

about 350
14 years

Prefered weight

I am about 315, now. Shooting for 500 & see how it feels from there. Goin for as big as possible without becoming bed bound
14 years

Prefered weight

My weight fluctuates a lot. I used to stay around 290 steady. Now I fluctuate been 250-255. I plan to get down to 160. Even my close friends think I'm crazy lol.
14 years

Prefered weight

*giggle* I'm not sure 200 lbs qualifies as a big, soft belly in my book.

I'd like to see how I feel at around 300 lbs., and see if I feel like I could handle more.

As for guys, I like guys of most sizes and shapes, but I do love a really big fat guy, 3-400 lbs. Yum.
14 years

Prefered weight

I'm 5' 8 1/2" recently around 238- ideally, I'd like to get no bigger than 500, but since I'm fairly slow at gaining anyway, I'll be lucky if I can make it to 250 lol
As for men, I'm not real picky. All I like is someone who's a few inches taller than me who's not afraid to get big- I mean, I don't want to give them a hug & fear I'll snap their spines in half lol In all seriousness, immobility is something I'm working on thanks to a couple of members here (I won't name names, they know who they are) & ladies can be however they want! I'm not picky with them so long as they're confident in who they want to be!
14 years

Prefered weight

I'm 166, but my goal as of now is 200. smiley I can't wait to be that big. smiley
14 years
12345   loading