General

I’m the only one that can’t find a feedee?

Heyy guys, i find really hard finding a feedee, i really want to create a long term relationship (it has not to be romantic, maybe if things go well i can think about it), but everytime i try to talk with a feedee they just start to ask money or ghost me, what can i do?
1 week

Afatadmirer21:
Heyy guys, i find really hard finding a feedee, i really want to create a long term relationship (it has not to be romantic, maybe if things go well i can think about it), but everytime i try to talk with a feedee they just start to ask money or ghost me, what can i do?

You've been here for one day. Calm your tits.
1 week

Afatadmirer21:

I'd probably just try dating plus sized people and introduce them to feederism at some point in relationship. Shockingly most have been receptive to it and it's how I have been able to experience feederism for the most part.
Actually dating a feedee seems rough cause of stuff you said above or cause they're already taken.
1 week