Gaining

Body part

hell yeah, all about the big belly smiley ...and big boobs too! i love a girl to carry all her weight in her belly and boobs and have slightly slimmer arms, legs,face, butt. perrfection smiley
whenever ive gained any weight/stuffed, i love my big full round belly to lay under hehe.
15 years

Body part

billiebunter wrote:
blobby_man wrote:
hell yeah, all about the big belly smiley ...and big boobs too! i love a girl to carry all her weight in her belly and boobs and have slightly slimmer arms, legs,face, butt. perrfection smiley
whenever ive gained any weight/stuffed, i love my big full round belly to lay under hehe.
sounds like yr describing me lol

and looking at your pics, yeah, you're pretty hot! smiley
15 years

Body part

Bellies are awesome on me or any girl lol
15 years

Body part

1) Huge lower belly
2) Lovehandles
3) Huge soft thighs w/ hint of cellulite or a lot (esp.inner thighs)
4) Huge heart shaped butt (love pear figures)
5) Huge round beautiful soft juggs
6) Soft fat huge upper arm's (even with a hint of cellulite)

Wow did I miss anything?
15 years

Body part

This topic will Delurk me.

quick story:

I used to work with this girl every summer during college. I always thought she was beautiful, but one summer I came back to discover she gained about 30 to 40 lbs, most of it going to her butt/hips/thighs, which drove me crazy and I realized I was into girls gaining, mostly in those areas.

We dated for a bit, and it had a huge effect on me. Hips drive me crazy.
15 years

Body part

I used to be a fan of 'bottom heavy' women and, while I still am, I've grown to appreciate more all round fullness over the years. I guess I like a shape like Carrie from carrieland or Brooke from way back.

My 'unusual' like if you can put it that way is girls with biggish cales and cankles. Something about the sight of bone just above a girl's ankles that doesn't do it for me at all. I also like it when the collarbone 'goes missing' under a layer of fat so there's just a continuous softness from the neck all the way down to the cleavage!
14 years

Body part

I would have to say that I love it all round, but my fave place on a girl is the thighs & bum, followed by boobs, then belly. I love having something to hold onto and something to play with smiley all are close to first. and as for pregnant bbw's.... wow.
14 years

Body part

Lower bellysmiley
14 years

Body part

Boobs.

On Me and on women
14 years

Body part

On a woman, I love big, soft fat rolls and a belly with a horizontal crease above the navel. That drives of crazy. Love the whole package, really. Definitely a bellybutton fiend here.
14 years