General

Relgious f.a's?

No offense to anyone, but I'm honestly rather glad to see a lot of Atheists in the FA community. I was kinda surprised to see how many there were on FF while looking around on profiles. I really don't care if someones religious or not, it's just a pleasant surprise.
15 years

Relgious f.a's?

There are no provable concepts or facts for any religion. The very definiton of "faith". Belief without evidence.
14 years

Relgious f.a's?

Hmm, interesting thread, but I would have like to have seen more discussion about the original topic rather then just another debate about the value of religion. smiley

So, religious peoples, how does feederism (or whatever aspect of the fetish you're into) NOT conflict with your faith?

I mean pigging out, feeling full, getting fat, satisfying lust, they all kinda sound like things religion would frown upon, no?
13 years

Relgious f.a's?

>.> so much for moving this topic back to the fetish and away from a religion argument...
13 years

Relgious f.a's?

I used to be as a child until I matured and started asking more questions about the world and began to look at things more logically.
13 years

Relgious f.a's?

Pinktutu72 wrote
wat wrote
I used to be as a child until I matured and started asking more questions about the world and began to look at things more logically.

Why can't you state what your religion or beliefs are without being disrespectful to other people's religions or beliefs?

I didn't even talk about anyone else. Stop pretending people are stepping on your toes when they aren't.
13 years

Relgious f.a's?

I am Wiccan and my fiance was Atheist but he really believes in my religion now and I did not force him. I follow mostly egyptian dietys. With the exception of the tarot cards which I have been using for 14 years. His brother believes in fire and brimstone and christianity being the only religion. The rest of his family is methodist. My family is baptist, christian, methodist, jewish, and episcapalian. I accept all religions and lifestyles. I dont force my beliefs on anyone. I also respect and admire other religions.

All cultures have their own standards of beauty which in othe cultures may seem extreme. I think the best way to go about things is to educate yourself constantly and learn about cultures constantly. Thus being said if you dont agree with someone elses beliefs and those beliefs are not harming anyone then keep your mouth shut if you dont approve then stay positive.
13 years

Relgious f.a's?

I don't base my decisions on what other people do, if they have come that conclusion then more power to them. But I must also bring up that compared to the atheists or agnostic (or whatever variations there may be) scientific population that list seems tiny. At least for modern times now that you won't be executed for not following the state's religionsmiley

Logically is there no god? I didn't say that.
I say that logically it seems a bit daft to believe a contradictory work that is thousands of years old with nothing backing it up but people thumping it telling you "it's the word of GOD, deal with it."
13 years

Relgious f.a's?

I can't believe this thread came back from the dead...

To be honest I really don't think there will ever be any acceptable evidence for the proof of god. It is just that a lot of people make the mistake of believing that since there is no evidence against god, that he must somehow be true.
There is a difference in believing in something because you want it to be true, and believing in something because you have evidence of it being true.

And if someone believes in god happens to be very smart, well then it really doesn't say a lot about the truthfulness of the religion, but more about the person. There are probably a lot of 'smart' people in all the worlds religions. Smarter than me probably.
13 years

Relgious f.a's?

Moonchild wrote
[edit] To answer Maximum's question, which I hope others answer as well, it actually is something that I think about pretty constantly. I think that most of what I feel is mandated or influenced by my religious beliefs is stuff that others here would just think of as common sense, but I don't think I'm able to remove myself from its context. First of all, I believe very strongly in personal autonomy, and therefore as a feeder I would hope to never be in conflict with my hypothetical feedee's own desires for her own body.

Also, all the stuff you mentioned, Max - the indulgence, satisfying lust, etc... I don't see anything wrong with them inherently. But I do also believe that the ideal way to be would be to be able to do without them. I don't see indulgence itself as wrong, but I do see it as something that you can quickly become addicted to. Ideally, you should be able to be just as happy without it as with it. That's difficult. Frankly, it doesn't even make sense, since it pretty much means the dissolution of preferences altogether. But I also don't beat myself up for falling short of it. I see working toward that goal as far more good than not yet having reached it is bad. So basically, what I do have, I should love with all my heart, but should it be taken away, I shouldn't mourn my loss, but rather just say "okay, my situation has changed, and now I don't have (satisfaction of lust/indulgence/whatever)" without it being pejorative.

Blarg, I've got more, but it's late and I gotta go to bed.

Thanks, nice to see someone isn't totaly caught up in a holy war here. smiley
13 years
12   loading