Gaining

Women showing off belly in public

hell yeah, what a turn on!
i love it when i see a really fat girl with jogging pants on and a top that wont stop riding up and you see all the flab hanging over.

i love seeing a girl whos moslty slim but is starting to get chubby when they wear jeans and they have the lovly big love handles bulging out the sides above the jeans and when they have a tight top on and you see a lovy round belly pushing out and you can see the indentation of the bellybutton through it.

my friends fiance is an average girl so doesnt have much fat however she has this really hot belly. its as if shes had kids before or something coz its a really sexy fold of flab mostly noticable when shes sitting and it hangs over her pants. ive even seen her resting her hands on it haha. so often she doesnt notice that her top has ridden up and the flab roll is hanging out....hot.
14 years

i wear my bikini in public...
but most of the time when something rides up i don't correct it.

means i gained to much weight, or pulling it down again and again looks... lame.
lol
14 years

I can't help taking a second look at someone who is showing belly. However, I work with a couple of young women who have a tendency to show during work time. Appealing but not appropriate
14 years

Tracii wrote
I can't hide the fact I'm fat so I like to wear tight clothes sometimes.
Maybe let a little belly peek out under my top.
Sure feels sexy doing it when an FA sends a glance my way.
Luvthatgut maybe you are feeling a bit of a loss not having a guy to fatten but cheer up you will find another.FWIW add some to your frame and watch the guys come running.

AMEN! smileysmileysmiley
14 years

I work in a pizza joint and one day a lady with huge breasts and a belly shirt walked in. Her stomach was spilling out from under her breasts and I could hardly contain myself. She ordered a large pizza and an order of breadsticks, and sat there and ate it all. When she was finished, she got another pizza to take with her. All I could think was DAMN, what a brave woman. She did not give a *** what anyone else thought about her.

I wanted to go introduce myself, but it was so busy that I couldn't get away from the pizza make line. All I kept thinking about is how I may have missed a great opportunity to be with a beautiful lady, and potential feedee.
14 years

MissNevada wrote
dpbblover wrote
WOW! Well, I find the way you accidentally let your shirt ride up to expose some chub very interesting. You would definitely get a turn of the head by me. Do you ever have any admirers? I like the idea of you muffin top and love handles jiggling as you walk....very sexy. Has your bellybutton gotten deeper/wider since you started you gain? When you come out of the FA closet you should consider actually flaunting your sexy soft belly. I am sure there are a lot of fun things you can do : )

Haha. Thank you, very much. :]
Online admirers? Yes.
Since joining FF, I've chatted with a few guys who are very encouraging and VERY convincing. Hahaha.
Of course I'm gaining weight for myself, but having the rather enthusiastic support is fantastic.
However, in person? No, due to the fact that this part of my life is very private.
Though, considering I've never actually MET an FA, I'd probably be beyond excited to come across one by chance.

And yes, actually. I have noticed that.
Since most of the fat on my belly is padded around my lower stomach, my belly button has seemed to get wider and deeper.
It's a lot more noticable through my tighter shirts when they DO cover that portion of my stomach, at least. Haha.

I think showing off a rounder, softer midriff is so appealing BECAUSE thinner women have made it so popular. Aside from the obvious reasons - you not only get to see her round, fat belly spilling out of her clothes in a cute AND sexy display, but you also get to see the bounce that comes along with the walk.
But even aside from that, it's society's belief that only thin women can pull off shirts that expose various amounts of their hips and stomach.
Not only that, but this is a very popular trend among the female celebrities in hollywood.
BECAUSE of this being the typical place where we see such exposure, I think fat and chubby women partaking in this makes it twice as sexy.
I think part of the excitement of weight gain, aside from the main fact that it looks and feels gorgeous, is the fact that in the general view, we're "not supposed to," if you will. It's considered so wrong on a societal level(for reasons which I don't understand), yet it feels so right.
Point being, when a rounder woman allows her softer belly to jiggle freely, it's a sexy display with a forbidden hint to it that excites us.
So, to address your comment, if I ever did get bigger, or reached a point in my life where I wanted to be public with this part of me, I think flaunting it every time I left the house would be a LOT of fun. Haha.

Wow, i think you have won even more fans with this post, certainly gonna be many on here who agree 100% on wat you said smiley
14 years

Oh, I plan on doing so much chub showing off in public next year. Lots of tiny shorts and dresses and cutie bathing suits. If you got it flaunt it.
10 years

darlingpiggy wrote:
Oh, I plan on doing so much chub showing off in public next year. Lots of tiny shorts and dresses and cutie bathing suits. If you got it flaunt it.

I think you got a lot of attention of men and women if you do that. Can't wait for summer... smiley
<3 Henk
10 years

lovely_plumper wrote:
my sister once got a message/phone number in the pizza box when we were taking some home after eating some there

So, did she call the number?
10 years