Gaining

Teenage weight gain

Wow thats a great story. GOod to hear your still with her.
14 years

Teenage weight gain

Most long relationships go through a slow time. But it eventually picks up.
14 years

Teenage weight gain

Funny this topic is mentioned, because I used to gain a lot of weight in high school. Not intentionally, but I had eating habits out the yin yang. I remember when I entered high school, I was pretty much at 200 pounds and wore size 40 pants. Years progressed and I ate like a madman. I think I got up to about 230 pounds when I hit my sophomore year or something. Junior or Senior year, I was in the 250-260 range. I did go bike riding and such, but I still had my bad habits and such. It was until after I graduated that I hit my highest weight range yet: The 270s range. I think I got up to about 275 or more that summer because my habits were still at a high and I only exercised if I went biking with my dad. So pretty much from the Summer of 2004 to about springtime of 2005, I was basically at 270 pounds. However, I gave up snacking and overeating for Lent in 2005 and lost about 10-15 pounds. Later that year, I lost another 10-15 pounds, and Spring of 2006 came, and lost another amount. Hey I was 19 for most of 2006 until I turned 20 that year. It counts as still being a teen, right?
14 years