General

Ancient astronauts and alternate theories of creation/existence

Of all the threads to Necropost, you chose THIS?

Also in the very first post the OP mentioned Kellye.

If that's the girl I'm thinking of, oh boy what a bitch she was. Good riddance
2 years

Got into all this stuff 30 years ago and still to this day its just a theory with very little actual facts to base anything on.
Are there mysteries in the world? Sure and we will probably never figure them out.
2 years

BHMZach:
Shor created the world and Kyne breathed us into existence. Foreign False Gods then killed Shor and ripped his heart out.

No.
2 years

EmilyW:
At least we all know for a fact that aliens want us very, very fat. And you all don't want to disappoint them, do you?
So, quickly back to the fridge.
I am going with an example, putting scoops of ice cream, strawberry, banana peanut butter, rocky road, there nice big scoops. Now a little kit kat espresso scoop (a bit disappointing but what can one do) and top it with Magic shell.
When those pesky aliens come back they will be so pleased by the size of my ass. Galaxy sized, I say.

No, don't disappoint us, we're always watching.
2 years

EmilyW:
At least we all know for a fact that aliens want us very, very fat. And you all don't want to disappoint them, do you?
I am going with an example, putting scoops of ice cream, strawberry, banana peanut butter, rocky road, there nice big scoops. Now a little kit kat espresso scoop (a bit disappointing but what can one do) and top it with Magic shell.
When those pesky aliens come back they will be so pleased by the size of my ass. Galaxy sized, I say.

I speak with you all today as an official emissary of the Council of Intergalactic Space Aliens for Peace and Unity. Emily is correct. Rocky road is the shit.
2 years

EmilyW:

And when the aliens return, they will treat the fattest humans the best, giving them the best food and care.

So, eat up, my lovelies.
2 years

EmilyW:

I love the topic of this thread. In fact, I love this topic so much that I am not going to add my thoughts because I could type all afternoon about it.

I really just wanted to add that I remember a promotion by a Fitness Center chain (maybe in SoCal around 2000?) which used a slogan along the lines of "When they (the aliens) come, they'll eat the fat ones first."
2 years

EmilyW:
Do I translate that correctly that anything below 300 pounds just doesn't cut it? Ugh, so I have to seriously step up my game!
I should probably put a bit more than that, just to be sure. I don't want to disappoint the masters, do I? (No, I fucking don't, pardon my east European french)
So where is my weekend funnel? The pink one. Who was playing with it?

I speak with you today as an official emissary of the Council of Intergalactic Space Aliens for Peace and Unity. Your pink funnel is safe. I am here to help.
2 years

Reaching escape velocity with a payload of (I’m guessing) 800lb will (assuming your place of departure is on Earth) require quite a lot of fuel. On the other hand, your increased mass will exert a small but nevertheless real gravitational pull on the moon, bringing it a tiny bit closer and therefore making the journey shorter.

Plus, inflight snacks.
2 years

That only makes 700. Or do we expect the inflight snacks to hold responsibility for providing the missing 100?

Speaking as the inflight chef, I need to know how fast I'm going to have to work.
2 years
123   loading