Extreme obesity

This is for all the ffa and feeders

How fat do you want your man to be?
600lb or more

And what is it that drives this desire for you?
Bigger boys are sexier,cutier and more cuddliersmiley

Do you want him to start off on the smaller side or do you already want him supersized??
Well my baby is already on the "smaller side" but, thats because he is tall. Not to worry tho am helping him get to the sixth level of fatness ; )
14 years

I adore guys in the 300-400 lb range, but if they can be healthy and happy and reasonably active (no running required) beyond that, then I've suddenly found myself in heaven at a party for all the good little hedonists. smiley
13 years

I am spoiled. A man needs to be at least over 400 lbs for me to lust after them. I think smaller men, like 350, are ok and sometimes very cute, but if I was with one I would always feel like I needed more. I have been down that road before. The more the better though. I guess my current ideal weight would be pushing 600. It would be interesting to fatten a man up from being skinny all the way to being supersized. Before and after pictures like that really turn me on. But I haven't even been with anyone under 300 lbs and I don't know if I could be. It is not attractive to me in the slightest.
13 years