General

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hello, hello, hello,

I'm a visitor on this site for 2 years now. I thought it's time to say hello and introduce myself. This is my first post, you see I'm lazy.
I'm a 55yo male from Germany and attracted to fat women.smiley I'm very open about this preference, so I love to be an FA. smiley Hmm, I'm married, to a fattie of course.

Have fun smiley
13 years

hey been here a while, but i'm having trouble uploading a pic, it keeps saying the height is too big. anyways wanted to say hismiley
13 years

hello everyone.

I joined a few days ago and it's really nice here.
Been whiling away the hours in the chat room smiley
13 years

haya i am DemonNeko from the Uk wanted 2 drop a hello 2 ya all smiley smiley
13 years

Hi, Andrea--

First of all, welcome, and secondly, congratulations. Deciding to be happy is a wonderful thing. And if you're anything like me, the decision to stop worrying is an incredible starting place for a very fun journey! smiley
13 years

Hello, I'm walledfires! I am an East Coast based big guy. I travel the US and Europe (and soon Japan/China) very often as I am a touring experimental electronic musician. I am not so much a feeder or feedee but I am a foodie to the highest degree! I am interested in meeting people from all over the globe as it is always nice to have a friendly face in a different place!
13 years

Hey guys.
I'm Max and I'm originally from Virginia, but I moved up to the Big Apple to go to college. I've been a member of this site for a while now, just observing and whatnot, but now, at 2:30 or so in the morning, I've decided to get more involved in this great site.

I love big beautiful women who are confident in their bodies and I love the natural beauty of the human figure.
Look for me to post some pictures (finally) and some videos etc. Soon.

Nice to meet everyone! smiley
13 years

Hi everyone, I am new here... I'm a longtime FA who has been lurking for several years. Now, having gained some weight, I am finding it kind of exciting, and wrestling with whether to continue gaining myself.

So obviously I came to the right place!

Jay
13 years

Hey my name is Megan. I've been in to 'being fat' since I can remember. I signed up here a couple of years ago while I tried to gain a bit of weight and then chickened out and deleted my account.

Now I'm back because I need an outlet to discuss my interest of weight gain. No one else in my family would understand (my mother is a health nut and hates that I'm over weight) and I'm not even comfortable talking to any of my friends about it.

I'm not sure if I want to gain anymore weight, I'm at 255 right now and I think I just want to get comfortable in myself first and ask questions and just let me see that I'm not weird. smiley

Oh, I live in NC and I'm 24. smiley
13 years

I'm a guy from Ohio. I signed up for this site a long time ago and I've been quieter than I probably should be. Probably still will be fairly quiet. smiley
13 years
23456   loading