General

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Greetings. I have been a lurker on here for some time and I think I will start contributing to the forum if I can find time in my schedule from hell.
I have many fetishes. Feeding is one of them. I have never participated in it before, but would love to.
14 years

Hey I'm agnitio

and mine is a story that's repeated a lot on this thread, that of the lurk come into the light (all be it with sunglasses on), to make my small contribution to this awesome site

i think I come under the bhm heading , I'm sure peps will be able to tell me when I get round to posting some pics .
I'm a Definite bibliovore terry pratchett being my fav author.um not much else to say besides hello
14 years

Hey, I'm Ffancy.

I have had all these secret thoughts, as long as I can remember, about watching men gain weight. Lately I've started writing them down as stories. And here there's an audience for them! So I stopped lurking and joined.

I am a fat woman and happy with my body the way it is. I am single, however, I am not so down with online dating.

Other than that, I love dancing, amateur dramaticals, swimming in the sea, all things Victorian, comics, sci-fi and British comedies.
14 years

Just saying hi.
I've been lurking about for a while now and I thought that I might as well post something here. I'm a bbw from Finland. I never know what to write in these introductions, so if you want to know more, just ask. smiley
14 years

Welcome, Astarte, great name smiley
14 years

Thanks for the welcome.

And Bella, I just might know the other Finn you've encountered. smiley
14 years

Just thought I'd say hello.

Have been a member (all be it a very quiet one) on here a while under a different name. But am turning over a new leaf ... to talk more!!!
14 years

Hello everyone my name is Raven. ^^
14 years

My user name's krc2002 and this is the first time I've posted. I joined not too long ago, I'm 22, from Canada and I came here to meet new people and if anyone else has any questions, let me know. smiley
14 years

Hai.

If you wanna know moar, ASK. >=o
14 years
12345   loading