General

Introduction/ say hello, thread

I am Amatrix, and HIYA!
smiley
im a late night haunt here in my time zone.
i dont lurk, but wanted to say hello.
smiley welcome everyone!
14 years

Hey, I'm Jake. I'm 19, studying to be a Lawyer, and in search of a girl to love. I dont have pics up yet cause I'm on vacation, posting from my phone. Think i put the basics about myself in my dating ad, so I'll end with the hope I'll find someone, big or small I can connect with.
14 years

Hello, I am Sam, and I am relatively new around these parts. I am twenty-one, and I live on the lower lip of New York state if you think of the shape of the state as being a side view of a horse's head making an odd face. I write stories and plays and compose for orchestras. I'm a genderqueer. Some people encounter me and wonder if I talk like this all the time, and the answer is yes, I either talk like this or not at all. I am an ISTP, like Frank Zappa. I do enjoy talking to and getting to know people, even though my social behaviour in large groups such as this forum or the accompanying chatroom tends to consist of sitting in a dark corner and lobbing tenuously linked curiosities onto unsuspecting, and often uninterested, heads. Pleased to meet you.
14 years

Hi, I'm new to the site as well (or at least as far as posting is concerned). I'm an Aussie boy living in London and am into music, photography and cooking (and eating!).

Happy to chat with anyone about anything really - I'd like to think I'm an open minded kinda guy smiley
14 years

hi! i'm 21 in ashland, OR & have been a member for about a week or two. got intro'd to WG & the like from an ex-lover & never shook the fascination... just seemed to have lost any close contact w/ others who follow suit, so i'm glad to be somewhere where everyone's following ^_^
14 years

Courtney

What a lovely picture!smiley
14 years

Hey there everyone =)

Anyway, my name's Bobby, and im from Australia.
14 years

My name's Neal smiley
14 years

Hello! My alias is johns and I hail from Stormwind where I kill things with my sexy rogue on my freetime XD Yep, I has the love for WoW! Aside from that I enjoy reading (just finished Pride and Predjudice and Zombies! I am serious! It's a book!)I have the travel bug and have been to few countries. Just turned 35, am 6'1" and 300 pounds. My S.S.# is....opps getting carried away lol. I joined here around a year ago and I love it! Take care!
14 years

Hello! I'm from South Dakota and just thought I'd pop in and say, well, Hello! Cya'll around! Also, in case I didn't use enough '!'.... !!!!!!!! That should do it. smiley
14 years
12345   loading