General

Introduction/ say hello, thread

I've been a member for a few weeks now, but thought I'd say hi over here before posting in other threads.
13 years

thought i best say hello smiley
13 years

hey everyone.

I've come to this site off and on for a year or two, and everyone seems really nice so I'd figure it wouldn't be a bad thing to get to know you guys.

Btw, nice name rain on tin...Sonic Youth are great, definitely in my top 5!
13 years

Just want to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.

I've always wanted to be fat as far as I can remember, but have been skinny for most of my life. In primary school I remember looking at the bigger kids and feeling jealous of their physique.

Since moving out of home I've become more and more serious about doing something about it. I'm 6'1 and used to be about 83kg but have managed to reach 93kg. I must have fast metabolism because I eat a lot but it doesn't have much effect.

Although I've been trying, I haven't really made any more progress from here but I'd love to reach 100kg over the next few months and see where I decide to go from there.

It's great to know that there are like-minded people out there and hear all your stories =D
13 years

You're most welcome to the site, tia. I'm glad you found us and hope you find here what you're looking for
13 years

TS90 wrote
Hey I just discovered this site its pretty awesome I had no idea this fetish existed. I was on a fitness board and people were posting deprogress pics (girls getting fat) in a mocking manner yet I found this a turn on. I did a bit of google searching for more pictures and ended up here smiley.

Ha, from fitness to fatness, welcome to the Dark Side. smiley
13 years

Hiya all
Iv been around here for years off and one, and am sometimes off in chat, But i do Not think i ever introduced my self. I am 23 Currently living In NJ, and Just looking to make a few friends. So feel free to hit me up.
13 years
45678   loading