Gaining

Stories from how they got thin to fat.

its just simple as this.

High School jock goes to party school, focuses on Tough courses and partying on the weekend, continues to hang with other ex-jocks who aren't jocks anymore but we still eat like jocks and party like jocks, only to find that i love the feeling of being overstuffed and watching my body get fat and by the time i graduate i grow from a buffed 225 to an ex-jock of 330, i lose it to fit in corporate america and go and work as a civil servant and decide to get fat again, so over the years i have gone from a fit 215 to the 423 pound man that i am today and have enjoyed gaining every pound. So basically, i got fat by loving to overstuff this gut and watching my fat gut and ass grow huge.
14 years

Even though I knew almost all of that story-The way you just put it there was so much more wonderful. Your words and expression of thoughts are a big part of your tremendous appeal. And of course the visual part of the story is perfection. Thank you for writng that. It was superb-Like You!
14 years

Coop, that's a great piece of writing!

Hmmmm, me. I expanded like a balloon at puberty, when I was put on the pill to relieve bad menstrual cramping. It was kinda like an inflation cartoon, complete with stretchmarks. Bang--your run-of-the-mill high school chubster in the 150 (freshman year)to 180 (at graduation) range. (Of course, there was lots of dieting in there, encouraged by the 'such a pretty face' parents and relatives, including Atkins in his first incarnation.) Stayed around that size in college, a bit up and down, to the tune of lots of humiliation by 'friends' and lots of 'I'd like a side of fat, please' from men who wanted me but not to be seen with me.

Spent my twenties in and out of university, bouncing around 180-200, mostly. I decided to get married just as I was finishing my degree at 27 and going to graduate school, and I starved myself--no solid food for four months--down to 155. Gained it all back quickly, of course, with some interest. Lost it all on Nutrisystem. Got pregnant, gained it all back with interest. So, started at around 200, and managed to creep slowly up to 220 over the next fifteen years.

Then about three years ago I started gaining intentionally. Gained very very fast--40 lbs in three months--then was with family and stuff and lost about 20 (unintentionally). I've regained and lost over and over, not intentionally, but am 245 at the mo, trying to find those last 15lbs!
14 years

disconnectedsmile wrote
CoopChick33 wrote
If I ever persue a life of costume villainy, I'm calling myself The Black Swan.

i'd totally buy your comic every month.
even if it was published by (yuck) Marvel.

Marvel totaly pwns DC smiley
14 years

Maximum wrote
disconnectedsmile wrote
CoopChick33 wrote
If I ever persue a life of costume villainy, I'm calling myself The Black Swan.

i'd totally buy your comic every month.
even if it was published by (yuck) Marvel.

Marvel totaly pwns DC smiley
No way, DC pwns Marvel. xP
14 years

billedmeup wrote
The only person who ever comments is my mother who tells me how good I look now that I have filled out.

I have a hunch I'd agree with mom.
14 years