Stuffing

Gourmet food stuffing

I love really good food, and when I could stand for longer (nothing to do with weight) I was a serious cook. I would love to find a mutual gainer who loves to cook and loves good food.

(Shameless plug: you'll see evidence of my cooking past in some of my stories--lots of meals and sometimes even recipes smiley )
14 years

Gourmet food stuffing

I'm going w/Ruby. That is one gorgeous meal. Except for the beef fat fries--they do crisp gorgeously, but I don't like the taste. Buttery horseradish or garlic mash for me.

And all-you-can-eat sushi? yummmmm. I rarely eat the fish anymore--just kinda stopped being into it one day--but I still love futomaki, tamago, oshinko, california roll, all the veg or fake crab ones. Mmmmmmmm...

Maybe we should start a thread where we post our dream meals?

Yep, I'm definitely a foodie, lol.
14 years

Gourmet food stuffing

wow, what a spread, Ruby! I'm not sure i could top yours, but being against veal (for humane reasons) I've got a few dishes to add:

for starters, blue & dungeonous crab cakes with spicy lemon horseradish sauce, pesto over linguini, bacon-wrapped scallops sauteed in butter & served over a bed of wilted baby spinach, spanikopita golden-brown & straight from the oven, & gooey cheesy artichoke jalapeno dip atop baguette.

main courses would be golden flaky biscuits in a creamy sausage country gravy, a thick cut of prime rib grilled medium rare with a side of au jou & horseradish, sweet potato fries crisp & sizzling hot, wiener schnitzel over schpetzle topped with a creamy brown gravy & red cabbage zaurkraut, applewood smoked buffalo sausage in all-natural casings, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli & cauliflower in cheese sauce, asparagus steamed & sauteed in butter, morel mushrooms sauteed in a white wine butter cream sauce, barbequed duck in a plum & citrus glaze, wild rice pilaf with saffron & brown butter sauce, creamed spinach with a dash of nutmeg, & a deep-fried turducken with cornbread stuffing.

and dessert would be dark chocolate balsamic truffles dusted in cocoa & gold dust, tiramisu 3 layers high, GERMAN German chocolate cake with a thick layer of gnache on top (instead of that coconut stuff that I'm allergic to), a gallon of lemon & blackberry sorbet mixed with cherry fudge ripple, baklava drenched in honey, peach-cream filled cream puffs, blueberry sour cream pie with a whipped cream top, & finally 24-hr salad- a fruit salad with peeled grapes, crushed pineapple, bananas, & mini marshmallows tossed in a lemon custard dressing.

my mind is so full of ideas, my stomach has taken on some of its weight in imagination & can't stretch any farther! I'm so hungry lol smiley smiley
14 years

Gourmet food stuffing

Amazing thread :-)

No doubt gourmet food beats all other hands down. My favourite after snack is a plate full of fine cheeses, Italian hams and a nice bottle of wine to wash it down. I'm happy that the added pounds round my waist are testimony to good living.

I remember holidays in France when I was around 15, we'd find countryside restaurants that offered a "menu gastronomique" a 5 - 8 course feast on which we'd generally be stuffed halfway through but my mum would encourage us to keep going until the dessert and cheese platter "after all we've paid for it all". I wonder where my feedee / feederism comes from? hehe
14 years