Gaining

Seeing yourself on camera

I have for sure. This one time I was doing a presentation for class and it was recorded. When I reviewed it later I was astounded at how prominent my belly looked and the swagger I had as I walked in front of the class.
14 years

MuddledLogic wrote
FriedChicken wrote

ur huge

That's cold. And rude.....right?

I think it was meant as a compliment. At least, these days, that's how I take it when someone says I'm huge.

Like many other posters, I have no idea of my size. Every now and then I get a little zap of a shock when I see a pic or vid of me, but generally I see myself as not very different from what I looked like 30 lbs ago. Which can't possibly be right, but that's what I see in the mirror...
14 years

same thing happens to me all the time. i look in the mirror and i dont think im that big. then somebody takes some pictures of me and i realize that maybe im bigger than i think i am.
14 years

I was going through some old pictures the other day and keeping this guy with a flat tummy and realizing, that is me. After looking in the mirror and seeing my belly, I keep wondering how it got there. (Which we all know how it got there, lots of fattening foods)
14 years