Gaining

Who wants to start a gaining contest?

Ohh! ;-)

such a nice idea but only with some nice girl helping me in this contest haha

or i wouldnt have any chance with this metabolism of mine and i constantly forget about eating enough if there isn´t any nice grils teasing or supporting me smiley

So i definately would get my little belly back and ;-) i wouldn´t mind some nice extra pounds making my belly hang a little over my ooold ooold jeans ;-)

and it would be nice if there are guys in my weight range haha to compare a littel the results ....

i´m curious where this will go

lg otherland78
14 years

I'd probably be up for this but not until later on this year. I've been doing some research into calorie requirements for weight gain over the past week and am getting kind of excited smiley
14 years

I'd love to see this happen on this site. And Coop have you already hit your goal weight? Because if so...That was quite fast!
14 years

;-)))

So I´m really in such a hmmm...;-) i think you ppl know what i mean when i say special mood *g* that i really would participate hehe

Would be nice perhaps if somebody starts this thread/ competition when everybody gets a mail :-)

And perhaps one nice suggestionn for all others who watch the pics...... ;-) how about giving some advices what to eat a day hehe i would find that nice ...:_-)

i can´t wait for it .....:-)
14 years