Gaining

Hypno fat

SubmissiveFatPiggy wrote
I have tried it, and still do have it on my mp3. The one I have is by EMG from warpmymind. Coming from a girls' point of view I get drawn in from his voice and the way he talks.

While listening to it I feel myself getting hungrier and wanting to eat more afterward.

I've tried many, but his is my favorite. =]

I have as well & agree he's my favorite to use. Not just because his voice is soothing & tends to stick in my head better, but I also find a pattern in hearing some word (I'm not sure what) & getting the need to gorge & snack. I don't ever want to stop- he's worth the files ^_^
14 years

Hypno fat

bubbaobear1 wrote
It is kicking in I find that I am snacking more
i did not notice it until today when I so one told me that I was eating more snack cakes . if you use this file on a skinny person without them knowing it would they get fat it is subliminal

unlike what you see in old shows involving hypnosis & embedding making someone say or do something at random, you can't make someone do something against their will. if the person receiving the hypnosis file is willing to listen to it, chances are they'll want to do what the file tells them more than if you cued a hidden message.

now, if you're hypnotizing someone willingly & want to trigger a habit (like eating more or doing less exercise), there'd be a chance to make a 'trigger word' that they would hear (from you alone, keep in mind) & would make them act upon it whenever convenient, but that would imply you know how to hypnotize others already.
14 years

Hypno fat

I have used the one that the summary claims will let you "control" your weight and your body's composition, at least in your mind during the trance state.

It didn't quite work for me, the number of times he repeated himself irritated me a little bit. But when I stopped the tape early I was a little disoriented, so the trance may have been quasi-genuine.

I'm not sure about these, using trance states may work in person but I doubt it would do too much good in an impersonal setting like this.
14 years

Hypno fat

If you have a media player on your computer then it is a simple matter of clicking on the link.

First go to www.feeder.co.uk and on the home page there is a link to hypnotic tapes.
14 years

Hypno fat

thinfatthin wrote
I hate those files they had turned me into a foodie and fatter than what i wanted to be and I am still eating more than what i want

If you are that easily swayed by the power of suggestion then I suggest you get a diet tape, any will do and play that instead.
14 years

Hypno fat

I personally find most of the warp your mind files to be pretty weak. There are a few that are extremely good though. Unfortunately not any of the gain ones. As a hypno hobbyist I have had some success with setting gaining triggers ect in some subjects. But of course the key is repitition, consistancy, and an open and willing subject.
14 years

Hypno fat

losenot wrote
I personally find most of the warp your mind files to be pretty weak. There are a few that are extremely good though. Unfortunately not any of the gain ones. As a hypno hobbyist I have had some success with setting gaining triggers ect in some subjects. But of course the key is repitition, consistancy, and an open and willing subject.

I do believe that hypnosis can work. I got friends who see themselves as furs cause of self hypnosis files. I want to get that one gaining file but I don't have the 20$ to spend for it. I currently am listening to a furry self hypnosis file that I wrote, but I just started it. You say your pretty good at hypnotism, would you mind taking a look at my script and seeing how it stacks up?
14 years

Hypno fat

I have a pay hypno file that supposedly works really well from the ppl who listened to it and i will share it if anyone wants it. rapidshare.com/files/356007157/CycoMelody_-_Big_N_Fat.mp3.html
14 years

Hypno fat

Sorry bout that, shoulda known better than to use rapidshare. Here try this. www.megaupload.com/
14 years

Hypno fat

I've listened to the mP3 And read the self hypnosis thing. The MP3 just managed to arouse me. LOL during it. and the self hypnosis script did make me feel better about my body.

However, the 2nd week I listened to the mp3 I did find myself thinking about what food I could eat whether or not I was hungry. I just wanted food because I wanted to feel happy. smiley

It's worth a shot though, so try it out! Maybe it'll work with you! smiley
13 years
12   loading