Stuffing

Looking pregnant

It's going to be confusing, since you posted the same post in 3 places
14 years

Looking pregnant

A girl I dated in college gained about 40 pounds her first year of nursing school. She was asked constantly when she was due or whether it was a boy or girl. Some women even put their hands on her belly to try to feel it kick! Absolute turn-on.
13 years

Looking pregnant

I love to hear about women who are not pregnant who are wearing maternity clothes. Are there any others here?
13 years

Looking pregnant

That's a beautiful and wickedly enticing story.

I've discovered more nuances to you -- your active interest in really gaining, and your creative ways to deeply savor, to enjoy it strongly.

As a Feeder, I would love to tell you how I would respond to seeing you in the buffet... Perhaps that story will come to you via mail, mademoiselle...

Eat well. I'm looking forward to the day when you walk in and they think you're nine months pregnant with twins and someone asks you if the doctor warned you about gaining too much weight during pregnancy, even as you taste the snack you ate a few moments prior.

--SirFsmiley
13 years

Looking pregnant

what a wonderful idea! i love looking at a woman with a big belly and trying to figure out if she's pregnant or just fat.
13 years

Looking pregnant

This is all just too tantalizing. Keep it up!
13 years

Looking pregnant

PinkyDear wrote
I've been asked a few times. I'll have to see about posting a picture.

Nice pics. Pinky, I'd say your awesome belly qualifies. smiley
13 years

Looking pregnant

I'm a male with a little round tummie which i love. i think it looks pregnant and acutely have some pregnancy shareware. do any other guys pretend their pregnant?
13 years

Looking pregnant

PinkyDear wrote:
I just found out from a cousin that on Easter Sunday that some of my family members were trying to decide if I was hiding a pregnancy. No wonder they kept looking at my belly.

It probably wasn't just your gorgeous belly that had them wondering. They were probably thinking you were "eating for two " as well! lol __
13 years

Looking pregnant

I love this.
I mostly fantasize scenarious about a girl eating too much and then struggling with physical activity eg being out of breath fast and sweating while jogging...

Some of thos scenarious I actually realize with my girlfriend. It takes a lot of love and respect to share such stuff.
13 years