Gaining

Newbie intro, and a little sighting.

anyone notice that most every newbie post starts with "my boyfriend" this and "my boyfriend" that.

Has there been a new poster that's into feeding/gaining/etc and the genre that hasn't been inspired by a significant other?

Anyone else notice this or have I just woken up thinking too much?
14 years

mistywilmot wrote
Heh, sorry for being another of those.

Don't be sorry, just an observation.

A lot of posters that come out about being into the fetish has a significant other to back them. Is it because they already have love that they're not afraid to come out?

Not saying its a bad thing by any means, just very curious.
14 years

mistywilmot wrote
Hello, I'm a new girl. I'm 21, bisexual and I've been into weight gain for... well, as long as I can remember, but I'm incredibly shy about it, and absolutely no one knows, not even my fiance. (though he may have some clue because he knows how much I crush on guys like Tyler Labine and Patrick Stump, heh...)

I'm not into the idea of me gaining (I'm already big and am quite self concious about it, weirdly enough), but I often think I should come clean with my boyfriend and tell him how much I really love chubbier individuals. I often encourage him when he's contemplating a snack, or whatever, but I've never openly told him to eat.

So, because I'm in the FFA closet, as it were, I doubt I'll post here much. Maybe I'll find the courage to tell my future husband one day.

--------

Anyway, the sighting. I just started my third year of university, and was heading to enroll again today when I found a guy I knew. In the first and second years of uni he'd been what I think of as average size, maybe leaning more towards being plump, but now... Oh my! I couldn't stop myself staring at his belly, it was so round and so very soft-looking (he was wearing his old clothes too, so his t-shirt was quite snug), and his face was rounder too.

His belly even jiggled a bit when he chuckled at something we were talking about. smiley

I would drop hints and come out and tell him your preference. I wouldn't just blurt it out...but have it come up and be subtle about it. My wife knows what I prefer...it took a while to use hints but now she jokes about it and now is a comfortable person in her own skin at a size 14-16. Trust me the truth will set you free!
14 years