Erogenous bellies question

Same thing for me that it was super sensitive even before I decided to fatten up. I was 30-40 lbs overweight at that point and having a girl just trace her finger over my belly made me shudder with pleasure.
13 hours

A "fat girl" salad

ITALIAN SALAD

1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
1 carton cherry tomatoes, halved
1 can chickpeas, drained
1 lb. sliced mozzarella or balls or pearls
1 lb. salami, sliced and halved
6 green onions, sliced
1 can black olives, sliced
Italian or balsamic dressing
13 hours

What are your favorite subtle "lifestyle tells"

Having my belly peeking out under outgrown clothes. Constantly pulling shirts down over my growing belly.
3 weeks

Signs i’m finally getting fat…

My belly brushing up against things, especially doors.

Wedging myself into booths at some fast food places.

Constantly pulling shirts down over my belly.

Using railings when going down stairs.
1 month

Boyfriends getting softer

He's got good genetics...lucky that he has some nice boobage despite not having that huge of a belly yet.
5 months

Were there any warning signs in your childhood or adolescence that you would develop your fetish

That cartoon Pigs Is Pigs where the little pig who loves to eat is forceably fattened up. In the end, he's bursting out of his restraints and the mad scientist prods his belly while saying, "Had enough, my boy?" I flashed back to that during the two times my belly was prodded in public by strangers.

Also Goofy in that "Tomorrow We Diet" cartoon. Him filling out a stool on a diner, stuffing himself until the owner says, "Any more grub, Chub?"
5 months

How did you overcome your fears and concerns? advice for new feedee

This is something that does not come overnight. I spent plenty of time saying "Why? Why? Why?" even though I don't have fantasies of getting enormous, at least by FF standards.

I agree when people say to take it slow. But realize that these desires will not go away, and you are going to eventually need to accept them.
5 months

When you've reached your goal, what do you hope people think when they see you?

My goal has always been to look soft, flabby, and very well-fed. Like I do little but sit and eat all day.

What do you hope people think of you when they see your fattened body?
5 months

Finally reached 200lbs

GoddessRandi:
I feel like all my weight just goes to my belly (which i kinda hate tbh) and I just don't feel fat anywhere else yet.


That's the way it was for me...for a long time, I only got a bigger belly and so I had to keep eating and gaining until I got boobs and a double chin like I wanted. You'll get that all-around fat look eventually; you'll just have to keep pigging out.

Almost everyone ends up gaining more than they think. I'm over 300 lbs now and still think, "Ten more pounds..."
6 months

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
No

2. Ate myself to sleep
No

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
No

4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
Yes

5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Yes, three times

7. Been fatter than my current weight
No

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
No

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
Yes

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No

11. Fantasized about immobility
No

12. Ate until I threw up
No

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
No

14. Posted nudes of myself online
No

15. Been fed online
No

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
No

17. Had a partner who worshipped my fat
No

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
No

19. Been called a pig
Yes

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
No

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
No
6 months
12345   loading