How to secretly add calories to my wife's meals?

FF and the wider community do not condone secret feeding for all the reasons that have been brought up by users in this thread.

Thank you to everyone who responded.

While you may have fantasies about this, it is not something you should be acting upon in real life, unless you are role playing online or in real life with a consenting partner.

Consent being the key word here. Body Autonomy is another key word here, every single person has the right to make decisions about their own body. Secret feeding takes away that right as you are effectively manipulating / controlling someone without their knowledge or permission.

Nothing further really needs to be said on the topic. I am locking this thread, please do not continue making forum posts on this topic.

c00kie
FF Team
1 week

Search in forum

Thanks for reporting this, I have just checked and it appears to be fixed as I am not seeing any error messages. We did have a site update yesterday and sometimes this can cause errors.

If you encounter any further errors, please provide us with the error message (simply copy and paste it) and the page URL.

Thank you so much, take care!
c00kie
FF Team
2 weeks
12345   loading