Feedee from paris (30 ans )

Enchantรฉ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Au plaisir d'รฉchanger
1 month

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

I was sick last week and still have my belly roll after not eating for three days ๐Ÿ˜…
10 months

Looking for a male feedee

I'm interested but I haven't Kik ๐Ÿ™„
1 year

Any french or german meetups ?

LadyPiggerton:
So, I've looked up the geographics and would say that Karlsruhe would be nice for the most people, 'cause it's easy to access from France and most of the germans. Would be a longer ride for myself, but it should be manageable for the most of us, so I'm down for it.

Would be Karlsruhe better than Munich for all of you?

I'ld consider a meet-up next year for march or April... so we have enough time to get everything planned and can find a nice location whereever we will go to. Also it's better to do it next year, so people can book rooms not overprized. smiley And x-mas is coming... so the money is planned elsewhere at the moment, isn't it? smiley

That sounds great!
1 year

French event !

Plus personne de chaud ici pour se rencontrer ? ๐Ÿ™‚
1 year

French 21 yo male feedee who want to be fed like a pig

Anyone to make me obese here? I just started gaining and I love it! ๐Ÿ˜ I need someone to help me
1 year

Any french or german meetups ?

I'm now in Paris but I'm still in if it's possible!
1 year

F21 female feeder looking for a fat boy

Hi8888:
Im 19 almost 20 would like to get to know u?

Hi! I'm 21 yo and I started gaining 2 weeks ago. I'm still skinny but some pudge is starting to appear as I gained 10Ibs. My metabolism is fast so I'm looking for a feeder to help me being overweight. I think it could be a great reward to see a thin young man become fat thanks to you. My DMs are open if you're interested ๐Ÿ˜‰
1 year

Historical weight gain rp

Okay so let's try it ๐Ÿ˜‰
1 year

21m feedee

Hey FF community!

I hope everyone is doing good!
I'm looking for someone to feed me. I'm currently a skinny guy. I had a BMI of 21.1, I've now a BMI of 22.2. I'm trying to reach 25 asap. But it's difficult as my metabolism is very fast...

Someone to help me?

Have a good day
1 year
12   loading