Death feederism discord

I too would like to join!
1 week

Daily "your partner is fat" reminders

Ditzy:
When hugging both bellies squish together.
So hot for me anyway.

Same for me and my wife. It’s super hot pressing our fat bellies together. My wife is at least 100 lbs heavier than me.
2 weeks

Story behind your username?

Simple, Raven from Teen Titans is my favorite super hero and animated character so I just decided to go with her name.
1 month

Sweet or savory?

I like both, but sweets are great since not only do they taste amazing your body metabolizes them faster leaving room for you to eat more and get fatter!
1 month

Most controversial food opinions

Pickles are disgusting, sorry not sorry. I also hate eggs and think eggs are only good for baking and that's it.
3 months

Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

I love gaining visceral fat and having a pot belly. I love all junk food lol, I’d be okay with seeing that warning on processed foods, it would just continue to encourage me.
3 months

Breathing heavy

I got out of breath just bringing the trash can around today. It felt like I ran a mile, my chest was on fire. We got snow here the other day and it was harder to pull the trash can up the hill. I sat my fat butt down afterwards to catch my breath, it took a bit too.
3 months

What ya listening to?

Currently listening to Dan Mason's album At the End of Your Dream. I'm on track 9 which is called "I can't do this anymore."
4 months

This site has been around a long time.

I'm glad this site is still online. This was the first feederism community I joined in 2010. I was 20 years old when I joined, I'm glad I found this place. smiley
4 months
12345   loading