25 femboy feedee looking for a dom feeder to force me to make content~

Exactly as the title says! 🤭 I am looking for a dom to fatten me and force me to make belly/gainer content! (With the proceeds going back into growing my curves of course ;3)
If you’re interested feel free to pm me 🥰
3 weeks

Looking to be forced to make belly/gainer content 🤭

Hey there ;3 25 femboy feedee from canada here! Looking for a serious feeder to really plump up my round potbelly and fat ass~ 😋

My biggest fantasy (and biggest want ;3) is for my feeder to force me into making belly/gaining content to keep my belly well fed and stuffed 🤭

If interested just pm me! Am Located in Vancouver area in Canada. Open to online interactions too though!
1 month

25 y/o femboy feedee wanting to be a content piggy~

Hey there ;3 25 femboy feedee from canada here! Looking for a serious feeder to really plump up my round potbelly and fat ass~ 😋

My biggest fantasy (and biggest want ;3) is for my feeder to force me into making belly/gaining content to keep my belly well fed and stuffed 🤭

If interested just pm me! Am Located in Vancouver area in Canada
1 month

Femboy feedee (25) looking for a dom feeder - bc canada

Anyone from lower mainland area looking for a piggy pet to plump and swell up? If so dm me! ;3
1 month

Femboy, 25 looking for a feeder

Hey’all! 25 NB/femboy feedee here! I’m located in Vancouver BC area and I am looking for a feeder/feedee dynamic with someone! I have been plumping up a lot lately, and am growing a nice potbelly and a fat ass~

I’m looking for someone to dom and fatten me as they like 🤭 Love the feeder/feedee dynamic and I’m wanting to explore it further!

I prefer older doms but don’t let that stop you from saying hi 😉 feel free to shoot me a msg and we can chat!
4 months

Plump femboy looking for dominant feeder~

Hey’all! 25 NB/femboy feedee here! I have been plumping up a lot lately, and am growing a nice potbelly and a fat ass~

I’m looking for someone to dom and fatten me as they like 🤭 Love the feeder/feedee dynamic and I’m wanting to explore it further!

I prefer older doms but don’t let that stop you from saying hi 😉 feel free to shoot me a msg and we can chat!
4 months

25 femboy feedee looking for a feeder dom~

Looking for someone who want to own me as their little potbellied piggy~ 🤭 I prefer older doms but am willing to chat w feeders of any age! (As long as you’re 18+ obvs)

(Btw: I have a rather fat ass that I would also like to grow much larger~)
5 months

25 nb/femboy feedee 😋 seeking an older feeder or dom~

Exactly what the title says. I am living in vancouver BC and I’m gaining pretty quick rn! Would love to have a feeder dom to guide me through the journey~ 😋

(Open to feeders/doms of mostly any gender/age. Please nobody under 23!)
6 months

Femboy looking for a feeder~

25 nb femme feedee here :3 located in Vancouver BC currently. I have pics and vids up on my profile, if you’re interested in being my feeder dom hmu♥️
6 months
123   loading