Why do you love burps ?

Everything is in the title.
4 weeks

Have your burps become different since you gained weight? are you burping more or less than befo

Morbidly A Beast:
I’d say yes but only because I eat a lot more I’m burping when I eat really fast to feel stuffed or when I’m just really full, I didn’t eat like I do now ever before. I doubt it has anything to do with being bigger

The stomach when empty acts kinda like a big air bag

I see.
1 month

Have your burps become different since you gained weight? are you burping more or less than befo

Munchies:
My partner isn't a very gassy person, but he is lorge. About 410 last we checked. However, when he was actively gaining, I noticed they went from kinda quiet to deep and brassy. However, I think that's more to do with stomach size and less to do with fatness. When he stopped actively gaining and let his stomach shrink up, his burps got quieter

It must be fun. Afterwards I don't know if you like burps or not.
1 month

Best way to record tummy noises?

I think both must work well.
1 month

Have you ever gotten off simply by playing with your belly?

Do I like it?

Of course I do.

I can sometimes make my stomach gurgle on command and it turns me on. The sound of the stomach gurgling reminds me of a burp. It's really nice to listen to.

I've also made a lot of macro/squish videos where I crush a miniature human figurine with my belly. (I won't hide from you that my dream would be to be this figurine crushed under a big giant belly) These videos are posted on my profile, And I've also made some vore videos, but also videos, of belly shaking, burping, belly gurgling.

I managed to get my face crushed twice under a big hairy belly thanks to the grommr site. And I'm happy about that
1 month

Question for the burp/fart enthusiasts

I don't like farts. But I love burps. I don't even know why, I find the sound of a burp beastly and rude, but very sexy at the same time. Especially a deep burp with a low, viscous, loud and sudden sound. So seeing a big man burp always turns me on. There is a relaxed side to a big loud burp, but also something shameless and uninhibited. A big man burping in public and not caring about the gaze of men is really sexy to me. And then it reminds me of stuffing myself and having a full belly. Plus, I love burps in vore. But the sound alone to me is sexy and masculine.

Oh yeah and there's a feeder/feedee who sends me his burps in vocal on instagram because he knows I love it. I don't know how to take it. But it's funny anyway.
1 month

Free compliments - no strings attached

This is a very beautiful intention. There should be more people like you on this planet. 😉👍
1 month

Best way to record tummy noises?

Secret Gainer:
Like, what microphone should i use and where should i put It or if there are some tipa about recording a stuffed tummy noises

I think that placing the earphones of your phone against your stomach is enough to get a stomach gurgling sound. Obviously, the phone must be in video mode.

Me too I love belly gurgles noise 🤤
1 month

Gay men in gainer community

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I don’t know if all fat gay men deliberately gain but at least on Grommr there are 10s of 1000s of gay men who are gainers, maintainers, encouragers, admirers, feeders, feedees and every permutation there of. I don’t know what explains this phenomenon but I’m a fat gay guy and love other fat guys. In fact, I’m finding myself upping my fat game, that is, I’m being drawn more and more to wanting to be fatter than I initially aimed for, and finding super chub guys very much more of a turn on than I used to.

Effectively.

I understand because I'am on grommr too. And I managed to find some big men to feed and rub.
1 month
12345   loading