Super massive stuffings!

I hope you haven't gone wedding dress shopping yet.

BigBallBellyGirl:
Now that I've kind of let go, I cannot stop packing my belly.

I ate modestly during the work day, but since I logged out at 5:00 p.m., I have had a large cheese pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms, sixteen boneless wings, a footlong turkey club sub, a can of sour cream and onion Pringles, a whole bag of grapes, 23 Oreos, a 2. L of Dr. Pepper,, one beer, and about 8 oz. of Monterey Jack cheese.

I'm splitting at the seams, and I'm sweating, but I am loving every minute of the tightness in my belly.
3 weeks

Music where the singer loves fat bodies

Grow Mrs. Goldfarb by Alan Sherman
4 weeks

What's the fastest you've gained weight?

Fat On The Inside:
It was over ten years ago...I went from my tiny little range of 105-110 lb. range to around 125. lbs. This was in 5 weeks...then I was 140 lbs 4 weeks after that...and then 8 weeks later, I was 175 lbs...then after another 4 weeks, I was roughly 180 lbs. (Just saying...my numbers are approximate, because I no longer have the weight gain journal I kept during that time." I was ready to know what it meant to grow. It's beautiful and amazing. I just wish I'd had it in me to grow ridiculously big and waddle all over my work place.

That is quite impressive. You really look great with a body full of curves. Congrats on going over 200.
1 month

Eyes bigger than stomach

For many of the people here, that would be pretty damn big eyes.
1 month

Gaining weight as an incredibly thin person

You can try to gain weight, but be aware that weight is far more complicated than calories in and calories out. Some fat people were never meant to be thin, and some thin people were never meant to be fat. The body's regulating system tries very hard to keep things as they are. Also, some thin or normal people who finally break through and start gaining cannot stop. Some people just wanted to gain 50 pounds ended up close to 600 pounds and still gaining. So, be careful what you wish for.
2 months

Why are people so angry at fat acceptance movements on the internet?

52Percent:
The main reason why so many be hating fat acceptance now is because activists didn’t live until their 40-50s. Yeah… not exactly a good look.

I mean sure I do like them thick and all, but yeah I guess some people need to find a way to tackle the health side of things so that it wouldn’t be such a problem if we’re talking about acceptance.

I know of a woman who was told by a doctor that if she did not lose weight, she would not live to see 30. She's 500 pounds, and is in her mid 70's now.
2 months

Is their any real feeders on this site or all just a fantasy feeder??

In most feedee websites, asking for a feeder includes asking for money. Now, if a relationship develops, people may want to send money. But sending money to someone you don't know on the Internet is not a good idea. You don't know if the person is who they say they are in terms of gender and age, you don't know how many other people they are asking money from. You don't even know that the money will be spent on food and clothes.
2 months

Should get the stomach bypass

I have known a lot of people who have either died from the surgery, or became disabled. I know of one lady who who smelled so bad, that she was in a movie and they evacuated the theater in the middle of the movie because they thought it was a gas leak. For those who don't die, they generally gain all of the weight back. The doctors will always tell you that was the OLD surgery, and that the new surgery is so much safer. They have been using that story for decades. The surgery someone dies of today will be the old surgery of tomorrow.
3 months

Does anybody is here because wants a relationship?

The best relationships are ones that just develop. Forcing one is less likely to work.
3 months

Feedee regret

I would much rather the people who are online to make money have their own site. There's nothing worse than a feedee coming on to you like they like you, and then asks for money. Of course, with me being 73, I know anyone coming on to me is likely looking for money.
3 months
12345   loading