Submissive feedee looking for dom feeder

My name is Victoria but I go by Tori. I’m 28 and live in Akron,Oh. I’m a submissive feedee looking for a dominant feeder. I’m wanting in person and not just staying online. I prefer states around Ohio or in Ohio but for the right person I’m open to relocating in the US. I’m wanting a long term relationship where as our relationship grows so does my body. I’m wanting to get as fat as you want to make me. I’m into hand feeding, funnel feeding, force feeding and feeding during sex. I’m wanting to have children and I do also have a pregnancy fetish. Along with the pregnancy fetish I also am into lactation and being treated as a cow or pig. Do whatever you want to make me grow fatter. If interested message me on KIK which is ToriKS22.
2 years

Looking for my feeder/bf

My name is Victoria but I go by Tori. I’m 28 and live in Akron,Oh. I’m a submissive feedee looking for a dominant feeder. I’m wanting in person and not just staying online. I prefer states around Ohio or in Ohio but for the right person I’m open to relocating in the US. I’m wanting a long term relationship where as our relationship grows so does my body. I’m wanting to get as fat as you want to make me. I’m into hand feeding, funnel feeding, force feeding and feeding during sex. I’m wanting to have children and I do also have a pregnancy fetish. If interested message me on KIK which is ToriKS22.
2 years

28 year old feedee looking for her feeder

I’m Victoria but I go by Tori. I am 28 years old and I’m in Akron Ohio. I’m a submissive feedee and I’m looking for a long term relationship with a feeder. As our relationship grows so does my body. I want to be made as fat as you want me to get and do whatever it takes to make me that size. I’m also wanting to have kids. You can message me here or on my kik. My kik is ToriKS22.
2 years

Looking for a feeder in or around ohio

I’m a 28 year old female feedee. I’m looking for a dominant feeder to make me as fat as he wants me to get and do whatever it takes to happen. Also get me pregnant as many times as he wants me to. Along with being my feeder he will also be my boyfriend. I’m looking for a relationship that as my body grows so does my body. If interested my kik is ToriKS22.
3 years

Feedee looking for a long term relationship

I’m a 27 year old female looking for a long term relationship. As our relationship grows so does my body. Looking for someone I have something’s in common with, wants a family, doesn’t play games and wants to grow me fatter by any means possible. I’m in Ohio but open to relocation for the right person.
3 years

Looking for a long term relationship with a dominant feeder

I’m a submissive feedee. I’m looking for a long term relationship where as our relationship grows so does my body. I also want to have a family. Get me pregnant as my times as he wants me to be and he would also decide how far I get. I’m in Akron, Ohio but for the right person I’m open to relocating. My kik is ToriKS22 and I also have Google Hangouts. I am very serious about this and I don’t play games.
3 years

Submissive feedee looking for dominant feeder

I am a 27 year old submissive feedee. I’m looking for a Dominant feeder to make me as fat as he wants and do whatever it takes to make me that fat. Weigh, measure me and document the process. As our relationship grows so does my body. I’m into pig play and being treated as a pig. Breed me and get me pregnant as many times as you want to. I’m in Akron, Ohio but for the right person I’d be willing to relocate.
3 years

Dom feeder long term relationship

I am a submissive feedee looking for a dominant feeder to make me as fat as he wants me to become. Do whatever it takes to grow me and as our relationship grows so does my body.
4 years

Submissive piggy

I am a submissive piggy in Akron Ohio. I am looking for a Dominant male to make me as fat as he wants me to be. Do whatever it takes to make me grow fatter. A male who will push my belly to the limits during each stuffing. I am willing to relocate for the right person. If interested my kik is ToriKS22.
4 years

Looking for a feeder/bf

I am looking for a serious feeder. A guy who will grow me as big as he wants and do whatever it takes. A guy who is looking for it to also be a relationship. As our relationship grows so does my body. If interested message me on kik ToriKS22
5 years
1234   loading