Being a real pig?

ahhhh this sounds amazing!
7 years

Ssbbw feedee in central florida seeking feeder

Hi, title says most. I'm a kinky 26 year old SSBBW and I'm looking for the real deal, a similarly kinky feeder to get to know & develop a relationship with. Prefer ages 26+, sorry younger friends!

I'm willing to get to know folks who live in the continental United States. I prefer as local as possible, but am happy to forge ahead where there is chemistry.

I'm not looking for just online chat, sexting or roleplay talk, I'm looking for the real thing (including meeting offline). If you think we would click, please feel free to message me smiley
7 years

Feedee for feeder

hi! i am a feedee in central florida looking for more folks to get to know, particularly kinky feeders with an additional interest in BDSM. you must be located within the USA, and near me is preferred but not a dealbreaker if the chemistry is exceptional. i am not looking to chat in circles or a sexting buddy, so don't bother reaching out unless you're the real deal and looking for something ongoing offline. i am looking for feeder types of any gender, aged 25+! feel free to message me, tell me about yourself.
8 years

Central florida

Bbbbbump feedme
9 years

Central florida

bumpbumpbump
9 years

Babygirl and daddy

forever looking for hot Daddies smiley
9 years

Looking for a feeder in fla

i'm looking for a dominant feeder of either gender for regular real-time play sessions. i am not interested in mutual gaining. i'm seeking someone over the age of 28 who can handle nonmonogamy, has d/s kinks, and identifies as a dom. I am cool with people who are close but not necessarily in florida hitting me up, but don't bother if you're not serious about meeting and having a real-time thing.
9 years

Tumblr*

fatsupremacist.tumblr.com
9 years
12345   loading