Coming out of the fridge

I've been fairly open about a lot of it with friends and family.

For a long time everyone has known that I prefer bigger girls or guys and I'm quite certain most of my friends know that my weight gain has been on purpose. I've also explicitly told my mom that I've been getting fat on purpose, which she isn't super fond of, as well as my doctor.

I will admit though it would be much easier if I was always fat and didn't have to be seen going through a dramatic transformation.
1 year

Who is open about their feederism?

A few of my friends know that my weight gain has been intentional, though I explain as finding fat bodies more attractive and simply wanting that for myself. It helps that I've always been very open about my preference for larger folk in general.

I did have to tell my mom that I'm getting fat on purpose after she gave me grief for it, which she wasn't thrilled about. I imagine I'll have to repeat myself when she inevitably comments on my weight again after I gain the next 40lbs
1 year

Empowering yourself as an overweight person.

You might also enjoy this dude
www.instagram.com/andyfilmsandhikes/

He's a plus size hiker. Nothing insanely impressive but it's representation of fat people being active and outdoorsy
1 year

Empowering yourself as an overweight person.

This 270lb skateboarder kicks ass

There's also a skateboarder on instagram called heavyweighthogey that's pretty cool. He's not quite as good as the dude from the video I linked but still inspiring.
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

CustardCream:
I discovered an odd way to wank when I was 8 or so. Not that I knew what I was doing then, it just felt nice! I will squeeze my soft penis between mt legs. I can cum quickly and without being hard. I'm sure it would be possible to do this with a fupa.

Amazingem:
I have never heard of this before. Do any other cis men have experience in this? Please speak up if you do!

I have found other ways of orgasming while soft, it can be a pretty hot experience
1 year

Gaining whilst remaining active

I do weight lifting twice a week, 30 minutes of medium intensity cardio 2-3 times a week and 5km walks almost every day.

At the same time I've gone from 175lbs to 212lbs with mostly fat gains (and still going). I'm fatter than most of my friends yet have way better aerobic endurance than them plus some nice muscle mass underneath the fat to support my activity.

Being fat and fit is definitely doable, though there's no getting around the fact that it WILL get harder as you get heavier. I highly recommend taking gaining breaks and maintaining periodically to give yourself time to build endurance and strength at new weights before getting heavier.
1 year

How to gain weight despite exercise

It's as simple as eating more calories.

For one you should start counting your calorie intake and ideally figure out how many you are burning through swimming and walking. You'll also want to know your daily required amount to keep your weight.

My guess is that if you're in the low 200s, eating 3200 calories a day will likely be enough to ensure you are at a surplus of some kind (though it might be a small one potentially).

Easiest way to get those calories in would be drinking heavy cream at the end of every day. Combine that with increased portion sizes for every meal and some added snaking in between and you won't be able to stop getting fatter.
1 year

My heavy cream experiment

A little update.

Over the last several months I have been in more of a maintenance mode, though I've still put on 10lbs or so. Throughout the majority of that time heavy cream has been a staple of my diet, only I've been using it to but maintenance calories instead of a surplus (most of the time).

Here are the updated measurements:

Waist - 42.8 inches
Hips - 43. 1 inches
Thighs - 26.8 inches
Weight - 211lbs

I would say that my body has continued to fatten in the way it always has, whether I was using heavy cream or not. The nice part is that my lower belly, which has always been the area collecting subcutaneous fat, is now thick enough that its beginning to form an overhang. I've also got larger love handles now and my butt is slightly bigger.

My conclusion is that heavy cream is fantastic for adding calories to your diet, especially if you're looking to do it in a relatively healthy way, but it doesn't have a major impact on one's body shape and distribution.

I'm very fortunate in that my belly isn't all visceral fat and the slowly accumulating softness is enough to motivate me to get fatter. Hoping to gain another 40 lbs over the next couple years.
1 year

What does rapid weight gain feel like?

Every day you feel fatter and when you wake up you get to inspect yourself for new gains, it's fun!

I swear there have been times where I got fatter throughout the day when I'm drinking lots of heavy cream.
1 year

What is a consistant way to make my way from 300+lbs to 400?

If you're not already counting calories then it's time to start. I realize that many prefer not count them and enjoy the freedom of eating whatever they want but due to the high intake required to gain weight at 300lbs its pretty much a requirement.

You're gonna also want to figure out your maintenance calorie amount (how many calories it takes to maintain your weight), which you can find via google, and add 500-1000 calories on top of that.

If you're already 300lbs then I'm sure you've noticed that grazing is a much more reliable way to fit in calories than stuffing, as you don't really ever get full. Most supersized folk have a habit of constantly snacking.

Lastly start drinking heavy cream. 2 cups of heavy cream is over 1400 calories, so by drinking some at the end of your day you can really push that total daily calorie number. I recommend mixing it with some kind of chocolate flavouring (like a syrup or tasty protein powder) to improve the experience.
1 year
12345   loading