dang message limit
1 month
I had a notion on how to make fat suits/padding/prosthetic tummies ect more effective as a substitute for actual gaining.
If you're looking into a mirror and you're wearing say, a fake arm with your actual one tucked behind your back, and someone touches you somewhere else that you can see in the mirror, and then they touch the fake arm, your brain can be tricked into producing the sensation it sees.
I think with a bit of practice, a person could wear padding and such in front of a mirror and have their partner touch it and at least partly feel like your have an actual fat belly that's being touched.
1 month
NeedyKitten:
I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer, but I'm honestly new to feederism and would love to explore it a bit.
Likes:
Men/women/non-binary
Being extremely submissive
Being teased
Pregnancy
Soft Doms/Dommes
Being encouraged
And so much more!
Send me a message if you're interested, I'd love to build a scene together! 😊
I would very much like to spoil you so rotten that the fuzzy and firm fulfillment in your heart and mind would make you too content and zonked out to speak properly.
One of my side fetishes is the drunk/intox thing along with cumflation, though I'm flexible on those If it's not what you like.
This copy of one of my previous posts should clarify what I'm about.
I would love to do this to someone, but only if I knew she truly wanted it and enjoyed it.
Though it would be fine if she wanted to *pretend* to resist a little and had a safeword.
I have a kind of weird mix of dom/nurturing impulses in that I'd like to stuff her with food and beer untill she's too full and tipsy to get up but I also want to cuddle and stroke her hair and tell her that she's my beautiful plump angel for letting me do this to her.
1 month
Character.AI does allow feeder/feedee stuff, but it blocks sexual things for the most part.
3 years
MTurn2411: It would be even more fun to be tied up and funnel fed with a remote control vibrator that he only turns on while I drink/eat, and id only be allowed to finish once my belly is completely stuffed.
We actually talked about how to do that in another thread. You just put the remote in a choker so the button gets pressed when you swallow.
3 years
Deviantart has more fat/stuffing/gaining art/stories than anyone could look at in a lifetime. Just go there and search with the relevant keywords. Set aside some time though, it's worse than falling down the wikipedia hole.
3 years
Add me to the list.
I think most of us can spot each other because like recognizes like.
All the little things that other people miss, but we don't because that spark of the familiar shows through when so much of the world feels unfamiliar.
I suspect half the reason I got good at RP'ing is just from having to work out how to communicate with the normies.
3 years
I don't know if this could be considered "unhinged" but I'd love to stuff Tinkerbell.
A mug of beer and a cupcake is an impossibly large feast for a faerie, and being a supernatural creature, she could take that without becoming unhealthy.
Plus, she's a bit of a brat and probably a enough of a hedonist that she'd love every second of despite the constant pouty expression.
3 years
Chef Feeder:
WOW what an idea. I'm kinda tempted to work this into the story I'm working on or even a future one...
That sounds pretty cool. The nice thing is that it's compatible with any sort of food/drink and manner of feeding, so it's compatible with just about any type of story set in modern/future times.
The general concept is easy enough to combine with any sort of experience that one would like to associate with sex.
Next time, on Tech Pervs Unlimited!
*theme song plays* do do do dun dah dun do do dah dah dooo.
Honestly I've been shyly lurking for so long that it feels a little weird to finally be posting.
If I can summon the courage, there are a few people on here I'd like to message.
3 years
For the extra bit of kink, an alternative placement of the trigger would be in something phallic or tube-shaped so it goes off when sucked on.
3 years