Fat pig humiliation

i'm a fat pig to be teased, fattened and humiliated, limiteless. i need a Man to serve and worship
4 years

Looking to tease fat pigs

i'm a fat pig who needs a relationship with a dominant Man
4 years

Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

fatsmagic:
Any other men feel like this ?
I have always had small periods of my life that have got the urge to cross-dress, since before puberty in fact, but while I found it quite fun, I never wanted to 'be' a woman.
But the fatter I get, the more of an urge I am getting to crossdress, and the more womanly I feel.
I'd love to grow bigger titties.
Any other men feel like this ?

i feel exactly the same smiley
4 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The submissive gainer (pig)
You gain because you’re a submissive person, being told what to do or where to sit is just not enough for you, you need to be dominated on a much deeper level. You need someone to control every aspect of your life, even your food intake. They can decide when, what and how much food you eat, when and where to sleep and what to wear and evidently it all will start showing on your body. Growing fatter permanently for you master’s pleasure is the ultimate form of submission and you are dedicated to that cause and you won’t stop at anything until he’s happy, even if it means that you alter your body definitely.
4 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
no
2. Ate myself to sleep
no
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
no
4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
yes
5. Been called a fat name in public
yes
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
yes
7. Been fatter than my current weight
no
8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
yes
9. Broken furniture because of my weight
i think once
10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
yes
11. Fantasized about immobility
yes
12. Ate until I threw up
yes
13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
yes
14. Posted nudes of myself online
yes
15. Been fed online
yes
16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
yes
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
yes
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
yes
19. Been called a pig
yes
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
no
21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
no
4 years

Slavery

definetly yes Sir
4 years

Forced fattening and feminization

transchubby:
In my dream of transitioning (one of the many, actually) a big part of my feminization is gaining weight through a technique called leblouh, which was traditionally used in some sub-Saharan countries to fatten women and make them more attractive to men. My Arab boyfriend finds me a woman who is an expert in leblouh, and over the months, while I'm in his arms, he plays with my extra flesh telling me how beautiful I look and feel...

i adore African Arabic Men, they do enjoy every one of my fat rolls, my feminity and my submissiveness. i've been with three only but i didn't know about this techique, thanks for sharing
4 years

Would you be master or slave

slave, i'm a natural born submissive
4 years

How fat would you like to be?

too fat to walk, or to stay on two legs smiley
4 years
123   loading