Can't view profiles

Diableps:
I can only view profiles if I am in chat and it is one listed on the right hand column of the general page, or if going from a picture or forum post. This has been going on for a few months now

Thanks for getting back to us with the information. I need to figure out why you cant view profiles in the usual way, and as no urls have been provided as requested can you please follow these steps and give the following information.

Step 1. Click profiles on the left side menu. Let us know what you can see on this page. Does it load? Is it blank? Is there an error code? Take a screenshot if it does not display as usual.

Step 2. If the profiles page load, click on a profile thumbnail which will redirect to the users profile page. Let us know what you can see, does the profile load?, Is it blank? Is there an error message? please send us a screenshot if it does not display as normal.

You can add these screenshots to the forum, or email them to us on: team@fantasyfeeder.com

Thank you.

c00kie
FF Team
2 weeks

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format

The video server has been restarted, so all should be back up and running as normal.

Thanks folks!
c00kie
FF Team
2 weeks

Can't view profiles

Diableps:
Android 13 as well Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Can you confirm the url of the page or video your trying to view, as I just need to check its not a video that's been removed.

Can you also let me know the url of the page you are using before being directed to the video, as this could be an old or broken link. So just need to confirm what page your viewing before getting to the video url that isn't working.

Thank you,
c00kie
FF Team
3 weeks

Chat bubble colors

Hi ARGirl410,

Thanks for the suggestion, it is certainly something we can consider.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
3 weeks
12345   loading