Video thumbnails missing

It seems that some search criteria are being applied to the page, which is why it's showing no results under some sections. This this may be either due to page caching, cookies or a search issue.

Cache - Try clearing out your browser cache, on iPhone go to Settings -> Sarafi -> Clear History and Website Data.

Cookie - Clear your browser cookies for fantasyfeeder.com

Search - Navigate directly to the page fantasyfeeder.com/stories/weight-gain, click 'Search' and make sure all the default options are selected (in orther words, it's not searching on anything).
1 month

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:
The issue on iPhone with video thumbnails not displaying and videos not playing should now be fixed smiley

If you are still experiencing problems please let me know.

Letters And Numbers:
I found another iOS display issue. Not video thumbnails, but if you go to the Stories page, it doesn’t display any of the featured stories. This doesn’t happen on desktop. I’m using safari on iOS.

Please could you post the URL for this page and I'll look into it.
1 month

Video thumbnails missing

The issue on iPhone with video thumbnails not displaying and videos not playing should now be fixed smiley

If you are still experiencing problems please let me know.
1 month

Video thumbnails missing

It appears this is not happening for everyone, although I have to admit it is still happening on my phone. This is the response I got from BrowserStack:

In order to investigate the issue further, we tested your website on a physical iOS device(iPhone 14 Pro v17.4) and as you can check in this video the thumbnails are loading as expected similar to BrowserStack devices.

The actual thumbnail issue could be related to any network restriction or it could be specific to any ISP. I would suggest you get in touch with your development team to investigate this issue further.

The video can be seen at sushanth2b2yrj.hippovideo.io/page/sales-page-template-zb2g2z_e9c9cfad. I'll continue to investigate.
1 month

New realization

I've wondered myself about the whole death feedee thing, and I don't think there's a one size fits all reason why someone would want to do this.

* As you've said, there are those that just like to fantasise about it but probably wouldn't go there in reality.

* Then sadly, I think there are those with depression and other issues that are looking for a slow death. I've seen this before in alcoholics and smokers etc. where they basically stop caring. They don't want to top themselves, but wouldn't be sorry if they die early. Obviously this isn't something we would encourage on this site, but we should recognise that it probably does exist within the community.

* For others there may be really strong sexual urges and desires, that make them willing to trade off a 'normal' life for one where they are so fat that they are completely dependant on others to take of them. In their mind, it may be worth giving up their mobility and independence for the benefit of being looked after and doted upon.
1 month

Video thumbnails missing

I've tested this in browser stack and all appears to be fine, however it's not working on my iPhone so it's a bit of a mystery at the moment. We'll continue to work on the problem.
1 month

Video thumbnails missing

Please could you let me know your mobile device and browser.
2 months

Video thumbnails missing

I'll need more information to help you fix this. Please post the URL of the page that is displaying in your image. Also, are you trying to view the page off-line?
2 months
12345   loading