Looking for female feedee rp partner(s)

Hankstar123:
Hey back with another rp. I'm quite an somewhat experienced writer and would like to have an Rp partner for any fandom or oc based rps

Conditions:
-You play as Female Feedee
-You need to start Slim or a bit Chubby for each rp.
-Must be Semi-Detailed or Detailed Writer
-Must be fine with me being the Sole Feeder

Kinks that I'm perfectly fine with are:
-Weight Gain
-Stuckage
-Funnel Feeding
-Feederism
-Clothes Ripping
-Tight Clothes
-Romance
-Slim to Fat
-Size Difference
-Furniture Breaking
-(Optional) Femdom
-Bottom Heavy

While there will be kinks that I won't be fine with are:
-Stretchmarks
-Farts
-Scat
-Gore
-Futa
-Watersports
-Health Problems

Lastly if any are interested comment down below or send a dm so we can discuss any questions that you have. So that we can possibly come up with possible plot idea that we can both enjoy mutually and respecting each other's boundaries.

As well I'm open to doing group based roleplays.

I'm interested and this sounds fun, just question though do you rp on here or on discord? Kik? Or Twitter? Or any other sites/apps?
7 months

Questions for burpers.

PapaBearsPower:
When did you have your biggest burp and how did you succed to burp on command or repeatedly. Did this excite you? and why ?

I don't have big burps, sadly lol, but I can burp on command I don't know how haha, and I do have points where I get uncontrollable burps and hiccup burps those are times I just get very horny as I can't stop burping and sometimes love to dream that every time I burp I get fatter haha x3
7 months

Looking for people to chat with or rp with

Fatty67:
Just messaged you on kik smiley

I didn't see any new messages huh
8 months

Looking for people to chat with or rp with

Just bored and wanting to rp with people or talk with people about weight gain and getting fat or rp if interested DM me on discord yamiliashirosia or on Kik FattyAnimeLover
8 months

Seeing myself get fatter

Yamilia:
Ever since I have actually started to intentionally get fatter I have notched a lot of changes, especially today where I'm just sitting on my chair playing games and I feel my pants press into my gut and I looked down and found it super hot, like I definitely don't remember that ever happening

FatAdmirerHeHeHeHa:
That is amazing, I remember when I first started really gaining, it seemed every week I would notice my belly spreads on my lap just a little bit further, presses into my desk just a little bit more, as I just kept eating and playing games.

Honestly was a distraction from playing, I’d be playing look down and be distracted every time.

Nice x3
8 months

Seeing myself get fatter

Ever since I have actually started to intentionally get fatter I have notched a lot of changes, especially today where I'm just sitting on my chair playing games and I feel my pants press into my gut and I looked down and found it super hot, like I definitely don't remember that ever happening
8 months

Getting so fat so quick, now that i'm trying to gain weight at least

Before I actually tried to gain weight, I use to just eat, and accidentally gain weight, but earlier today I looked in the mirror and saw how fat I am now compared to before and it felt so amazing to look so much fatter x3
8 months

Erotic gaining hypnosis

Chocolatemillfan:
Enchantress has good videos. The full length is paid but she posts free clips on YouTube. I did buy one of them just to try it and I don’t regret it.

If I had the money for it I definitely would buy one haha
8 months

Erotic gaining hypnosis

2seatsalways:
LadyHarleens work is superb. I think she is still on FF. You can find her work on YouTube. Have used her videos with my partners and they swear by them it helps

It's definitely worked on me haha I have ate more today then I ever have before haha definitely gonna reach that 700+ weight goal quick with this lol
8 months

Erotic gaining hypnosis

Divedrion:

I’m big on erotic hypnosis as well, but I have had more success with gentle/positive supportive behavior with erotic reverse psychology, and Pavlovian training. This especially works well with blindfolded sensory deprivation.

As someone who is very submissive to hypnosis stuff this is amazing lol ty ^^
8 months
123   loading